1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Snotty Cat

Oct 30, 2010

1. Hi, this is the place to leave feedback for Snotty Cat.

2. A + buyer! :)

Snotty Cat bought a Volks doll from me. Communication on the forums was great and friendly. We arranged a transaction at a local place. Meeting was timely. :) Snotty cat was very sweet and cute! Everything went smoothly. Thank you for everything. Let me know if you need anything else. :)

3. Snotty Cat bought a couple of wigs and a pair of eyes from me and the transaction couldn't have been more perfect. It was a great pleasure dealing with the buyer and I hope to do more business in the future. :)

Thank you very much~! :aheartbea

4. Snotty Cat bought a pair of shoes from me. PMs and payment were fast and it was a smooth transaction!

Thanks again! :)

5. Snotty Cat bought a Liesolotte default wig from me, she paid quickly and let me know the item arrived. Thank you very much :)

6. Snotty cat purchased a chez masha dress from me. She was a pleasure to deal with and I would recommend her to anyone who is planning to sell an item to her. Quick payment, friendly communication. Pleasure to transact with. I would definitely deal with her again in the future.

Thanks again! Susy

7. ~Positive~
      I purchased some SD clothes from Snotty Cat and they arrived perfectly packaged and with such a cute little gift! ~:aheartbea
      Thank you so much for a fast, pleasant transaction :)

8. Snotty cat sold me her Volks SD Lieselotte. Communication came often and was always super-friendly. Lieselotte was very well-packed for her journey and many unexpected extras were included when she arrived. I highly recommend Snotty cat as a seller - she was wonderful to work with from start to finish. Thanks again for helping me find my 'holy grail' SD.
      -Am

9. I purchased a shirt from her and it arrived super fast, perfectly described. With a few nice extras. Thank you do much!

10. Just had a very positive transaction with Snotty cat.

I bought a pair of Luts shoes from her, and she was kind enough to throw in 3 other free items. So generous and kind!

We had great communication. She shipped quickly, and wrapped all items safely.

Can't ask for better!

Thank you so much!

11. I purchased a pair of Volks boots from Snotty Cat and am very pleased! Communication was fast, and she let me know when there was a very minor hiccup in shipping. The boots arrived quickly and in brand new condition! I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again, thank you so much! :)

12. 100% POSITIVE FEEDBACK!

I have bought Lieselotte's fullset outfit (volks) from Snotty Cat and it arrived really quickly, and very beautifully packed up, with extra things <3!

I absolutely recommend Snotty Cat to deal with- she is friendly, prompt, honest, and a pleasure to talk to and deal with. Thank you very much!

13. Feedback: Positive

I sold a volks Anais head to snotty cat and the transaction went just perfect. I have no complaints at all and it was just a great transaction. Hope to do business again!!

Glad you finally have her home with you and now begins the task of saving and looking for a body for her. Good luck!!! And I bet she will and does look amazing anyways :3

14. Snotty Cat bought a Volks booklet from me and the transaction couldn't have been more perfect. :) The buyer was super responsive, friendly and prompt in payment. I couldn't ask for more!

Thank you very much! :aheartbea

15. Snotty Cat was great to work with. Great communication and quick transaction.

16. Just finished a superb transaction with Snotty Cat. I was able to purchase a DH Duchess Dress Set from her. It arrived super fast and was packaged well. I would love to deal with her again and would surely recommend. Thanks again, dear!!!:D

17. Snotty cat bought a head from me. Great communication, fast payment, decisive! Thank you!!!

18. Snotty Cat purchased an LPM Dress set from me and it was perfect from start to finish. She was very easy to deal with, paid fast and always responds very quickly as well. I would not hesitate dealing with her again. Thank you very much for letting me know as soon as you got it and even left me feedback right away. I really appreciate that. I hope you will love the dress for many days to come! :D A++ Fantastic buyer.

19. Snotty Cat bought a wig from me and her communication was very quick and easy! Thanks ^^

20. Snotty Cat purchased a LPM dress from me. She was very kind and nice throughout the communication and paid instantly. She was very understanding and accommodating about the default box situation. Would highly recommend her as a buyer. Thank you so much❤️❤️❤️