1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Snow Song

Jul 28, 2006

1. Please post feedback for Snow Song here. Thanks. :)

2. I just bought a really well made top for my Soony and it was shipped quickly, safely and fits wonderfully! I am a satisfied customer and Kateri loves her new top! A+++

3. Bought a doll from her and it was a great transaction! No worries here! She's fast, reliable, and a joy to work with!

4. I bought a pair of 8mm eyes from Snow Song. Great communications and great eyes.

Thank you!

5. I bought a souldoll sweeney and some wigs, it was a WONDERFUL transaction!!!
      she is a very friendly and serious person, very generous as I received some nice free gifts in the box!!!!!
      Such a pleasure to deal with!!!!:aheartbea :love

6. :) Penelope was *Wonderful & Sweet* to deal with. I would come back anytime! Thanks so much! :chbi

7. I bought a Lati Green Ronnie from Snow Song, and she was excellent with communication, extremely helpful and generous throughout the buying process. She shipped him superfast, and was a pleasure to deal with! He arrived well packed and exactly as described with everything she said he would come with. Thank you, thank you, thank you :)

8. Bought the BJD Orbyrarium from Snow Song and she's a lovely seller to deal with. :) Very pleasant and awesome, would definitely buy from again!

9. Just wanted to tell everyone that I also go by the name VioletBunnyfish now, since my business is called Violet Bunnyfish Studio (see signature for a link).
      Hugs,

10. Um ...That would be "also HAVE," not "also has." Forum wouldn't let me edit.

11. I just purchased a Bobobie March from Penelope....she communicated well, packaged her wonderfully, and shipped her quickly. I couldn't be happier. I would definitely recommend working with her, and look forward to future transactions with her.

12. I purchased SCADS of eyes from snowsong, and I love them! they arrived today and are all in perfect condition, packed safely!~
      Thank you!

13. snow song bought some 10mm eyes from me, and she was a wonderful buyer! very polite, prompt responses. she paid quickly and let me know right away when they package arrived. i'd definitely do business with her again. :)

14. Snow Song bought a wig from me and she was a pleasure to do business with. She is very pleasant and communicates well. She followed through with letting me know when the item arrived safely and was to her satisfaction which I really appreciate. I recommend her as a buyer and hope to work with her again in the future!

Thanks again!

15. Snow Song commissioned a face-up from me, and it could not have gone smoother! Very delightful to deal with and replied promptly. I would definitely do business with her again. :)

16. Snow Song purchased a wig from me and we had a very smooth transaction. Communication was well-kept and payment was sent went promised. :) An easy transaction with no snags or hiccups along the way~

Thank you for your purchase!! :D

17. Thank you for the quick payment and over all great transaction!