1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Snow

Jan 7, 2009

1. Snow bought a WS MNF girl body (and Ani KD Elf head) from me and she was so nice, fast payment and informed when she arrived. Recommended and would do business with her again!

2. purchased a doll body! thank you so much! its perfect!! :D

3. I traded my A-Line Minifee body for Snow's B-Line, she was lovely to communicate with, everything ran smoothly, the body was sent quickly and packaged well, thanks:)

4. Snow bought a pair of Topaz hands from me. She paid immediately and was prompt with communication.

Thanks luv!

5. Snow bought my MNF Marcia. She was great to deal with. Good communicationa and fast payment. Altogether an ideal transaction.

6. I bought Snow's littlefee ante. Communication was wonderful and so was the packaging! She was packed nicely.
      I recommend her and my experience was awesome! She was shipped within two days of payment. I'd absolutely do business again with her!

7. Snow coordinated a Winnie Dee Ai split with seller Chibi_Fluffy. She did most of the communication and kept me informed during the entire process. Thank you!

8. Snow organized a split for the Soom Ai I had for sale and she was really great to take care of it with all the buyers and what they wanted. Everything went really well and she kept everyone informed. She bought parts of it and was fast to pay.
      Everything went smoothly~

Thanks!

9. Snow bought a Soom human Syen from me and it was a prefect transaction! Quick payment, great communication, and she let me know when the doll got there. I would do business with her anytime! :) thanks!

10. Snow recently commissioned a Closet Monster Albino Dino Hat (6/7) from me. She was always swift and friendly in her responses, paid quickly and waited patiently for me to complete her order. Then, after it was mailed, she let me know as soon as it arrived, and even posted photos for me to enjoy! It was a wonderful transaction and I would definitely work for her again.

Thank you!

11. I sold Soom Nephelin horns to Snow. She was wonderful to deal with - friendly, quick communication and prompt payment.
      Thank you for a wonderful transaction!

12. I recently sold a modded Littlefee Ante to Snow. She was wonderful with communication, quick with her payments (I gave her a layaway option), and was overall an awesome buyer. Snow also has a lot of patience...something that as a seller, I am really grateful for. I would do business with her again any day! Thank you, and take care. :)

13. I Bought a MD Syen from Snow <3 everything find and she came with a cute extra dress and eyes !
      ^_^ will deff deal with her again :3!! thank you

14. I sold Snow a LTF Luna sleeping face. She was very kind, paid quickly, and let me know as soon as it arrived! Highly recommended, and would do business with again! thank you!! :D

15. Just bought a Minifee sleeping Soo head from Snow and the transaction was perfect. Communication throughout was great and head arrived quickly and well packaged.

Thankyou :)

16. I bought a pair of the littlefee event wings from Fairyland from Snow. Communication was fast and friendly, and she took excellent care in wrapping them so they made it safely to me. Thanks so much! Definitely recommend :)

17. I bought a YoSD DH Fer Coat from Snow. She is absolutely wonderful to work with! Her communication was very friendly and patient through and through and package arrived very quickly! There was a little issue of her forgetting to include the coat's hood, but she quickly amended the situation by offering to send out the hood for free! Definitely a recommended seller on my part, thanks again for a positive transaction! &#9829;

18. I just bought a modded Littlefee Ante from Snow. She was kind enough to take extra pictures of the mods for me when I asked, and she answered all my questions quickly and nicely. She offered me different shipping options and shipped promptly after I paid. The doll was wrapped carefully and arrived quickly and safely. She also looked exactly like pictured/described in the seller's ad. I would happily buy from Snow again! :)

19. I bought Soom Ai legs from Snow. She had great communication and was very patient with me. Would definitely buy from again!

20. She bought Model doll body from me.
      It was wonderful transaction, nice communication and fast payment.
      Highly recommend and thank you so much again ^^