1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Snowflake

Mar 6, 2009

1. Hi, please leave your feedback here if you had any transaction with me

thanks,

Snowflake :kitty2

2. I had a great transaction with Snowflake! She purchased a couple of paintbrushes from me. She was friendly, polite, paid quickly and let me know when her package arrived. I would definitely recommend her! :thumbup

3. Snowflake participated in my Kakashi Hatake minimee GO. Payment from her was fast and communication was great! A pleasure to deal with, thank you!

4. I had a great transaction selling a fur wig to Snowflake. She was quick with pms and payment, and friendly all the way through. A lovely experience, thank you!

5. Snowflake sold me a head, and was extremely kind, friendly and honest, wrapped the head perfectly and sent it extremely fast. A perfect and lovely transaction !

6. [FONT=宋体]she purchased doll glass eyes from me and it was a pleasure to do business with her! she is very kind and friendly ,There were no problems with the transactions, and communication was great. Thank you very much! and i sincerely recommend you to all people[/FONT][FONT=宋体]2010 Christmas Action[/FONT][FONT=宋体]One pair eyes(normal dome)+One set eyelashes=9.89$[/FONT][FONT=宋体]from 22th Nov. until 22th Dec.[/FONT][FONT=宋体]it is high appreciated to bring this information to your friends[/FONT]