1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for snowgray

Aug 18, 2009

1. At last, I write a feedback for a LTT LAZULI head that I bought from Snowgray. I needed a layaway, she was communicative and very kind. The head is perfect and the package super strong.
      Thanks for the smooth transaction <3

2. I apologize that this is late. I was involved in multiple transactions at the time so I missed this one >_<.
      Snowgray purchased YoSD Kanata from me and she paid really fast and kept communication smooth. I definitely will do business with Snowgray again. Thank you for adopting Kanata~

3. Snowgray traded my eyes for her YoSD outfit. The communication was great and the transaction was very smooth. I'd be happy to deal with her again.

4. I purchased a doll from the loveliest snowgray, and it was one of the easiest transactions I've had! She's a wonderful seller who responded thoroughly to my questions, and was kind and eager to help wherever she could. The doll was packed very carefully and reached me safely. Thank you! :aheartbea

#344 rainwaltz, Oct 21, 2017
      Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2017
    5. I purchased a Pipos tin woodsman doll from snowgray and she was a pleasure to do business with. She even refunded me as I paid more for postage than it actually was. That was so very nice of her. She packed him up very well and mailed him to me quickly and I am so pleased with him. Thank you so much!

6. snowgray bought Volks dresses from me.
      Everything went smooth and fast. I'd love to deal with her again anytime. :)

Thank you so much!

7. I bought a head from her, it came super fast. It was just as described. Her communication was
      great, and I would be from her again anytime.

8. I bought Jun's SDGr girl body from snowgray. Communication was prompt, the body was as described, it was shipped fast and well packaged. I would recommend her. Thanks! :)

9. Had a positive transaction with Snowgray. I bought an iplehouse SID leather outfit. The items were shipped fast, had great communication and the items were perfect. I couldn't be happier. Would deal with again with no problem. Thanks.

10. I sold a DollZone Merlin head to Snowgray. Friendly communication. She paid quickly. There were problems with the faceup, But Snowgray took it with understanding to this problem. Highly recommended! Thank you!

11. Did a money + trade items for a Volks Head she was selling. Very happy with the head. As described. thank you!

12. Positive Feedback

I purchased a Fairyland Littlefee Rachel with sleep face and extra hands from snowgray. A seller after my own heart. Everything was top notch speed and very organized. I paid in two payments; when I made the second a couple of days early, snowgray was ready to ship the doll out the same day. Super, SUPER impressive. Thank you so much.

13. I bought a Volks SDC boy body from snowgray, and it was a great transaction. Good communication; she let me know when she could ship, and followed through. The body was properly packaged and in good condition, as advertised. My Oldskin Volks boy is looking forward to his body upgrade, thanks to snowgray ;)

14. I'm in the UK - bought a Luts Abadon head from snowgray :D All went well in spite of paypal messing up the address - snowgray was very patient with me stressing out over it - very good communication and lovely to deal with, plus the head arrived in perfect condition very well packed. Thank you!

15. Snowgray traded a new SDG body with my Saki head. The transaction was smooth and she shipped really fast. Will do transaction with again in the future.

16. Snowgray purchased two outfits from me and payment was super fast and she let me know as soon as they arrived.
      I highly recommend her :-)
      Thanks so much for a wonderful transaction!

17. I just bought snowgray's MDR chocolate milk Zuri -- it was an unbelievably fast and smooth transaction, with great communication. Zuri arrived very carefully packed and in perfect condition, too. It's been a pleasure to do business with snowgray, and I would never hesitate to do any kind or size of transaction with her!

18. Just finished up a lovely transaction with snowgray and it couldn’t have gone any better. I purchased from her a Volks Beth head on a SD13 body. She arrived safely and just as described. I’d love to deal with snowgray again and would recommend. Thank you! :D

19. I traded my Volks DWC-03 with Snowgray for her Volks Saki head. Trades shipped on the same day and arrived on the same day. I am very happy with her and would recommend Snowgray and buy from them again in a heartbeat! Thank you so much for this wonderful transaction :)

20. I purchased a Luts SSDF Body from snowgray. She was very pleasant in all her messages and answered all my questions quickly. She wrapped my body separately super well and it all arrived in perfect shape. Would love to buy from her again some day. <3