1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for snowgray

Aug 18, 2009

1. snowgray bought 2 wigs from me. she was prompt with payment, and the transaction went very well, and very smooth~!! I highly recommend her as a buyer : )

2. I purchased an absolutely exquisite Souldoll Hye from Snowgray and could not be more pleased with the whole transaction. Communication was excellent and shipping was too. She came doubleboxed and beautifully packaged. A wig and eyes were included. I highly, highly recommend her to everyone. Thank you so much for my grail doll.

3. I sold a LTF faceplate to snowgray, and it was a very nice transaction. Excellent communication, she paid promptly, and also promptly let me know when the faceplate arrived. Thank you so much! ;)

4. snowgray purchased a whole little wardrobe from me, and the transaction couldn't have gone better! Fast payment, wonderful communication, and a wonderful person to boot! Thank you :)

5. I bought some eyes from snowgray. Great communication and she shipped right away. Eyes were as described; in perfect condition. Thanks again!

6. I purchased a wig from snowgray. It arrived very quickly and well-packaged! I would buy from snowgray again. ^^
      Thanks~

7. I bought Snowgray's Everpurple Iris. She responded right away to my PMs (despite being out of town!), and shipped the doll quickly. Iris arrived safe and sound and is so beautiful. I would definitely do business with Snowgray again! Thanks so much for my lovely Iris! :D

8. Bought Safin eyes, came to me in good condition. quick transaction. Good for business.

9. snowgray bought a wig from me. she was lovely and pleasant, and the whole transaction went off without a hitch. i would definitely do business with her again. :D thanks again!

10. snowgray purchased a LTF wig from me and it was a pleasant experience! Friendly and timely communication and prompt payment. She let me know when the wig arrived as well which is much appreciated! Thank you!

11. bought a A-line body from snowgray, she was very responsive and honest! she's a great seller. =) she told me when everything was shipped and even showed the receipt, very trustworthy!

12. I bought a MNF head from Snowgray and it was a great transaction. She was lovely to deal with and sent the head very quickly and it was so well packaged that it was like a game of pass the parcel, it had so many layers of wrapping to keep it safe!!!! ;)
      I would recommend Snowgray to anyone looking for a trouble free transaction and wouldn't hesitate from buying from her again in the future.
      Thanks again Snowgray
      Hugs Sharon in Spain x

13. snowgray bought a pair of glass eyes off of me and the entire transaction was perfect! I would not hesitate to sell to her anytime again in the future. Thanks again! :)

14. I bought a Leeke Wig and a pair of eyes. Snowgrary was pleasant and friendly to communicate and my parcel came very quickly. Happy to do business with her any time.

15. I sold her a minifee Lishe head. The payment was fast and she told me when the head arrived. We had a bit miscommunication problem, that was easily solved and everything else went perfectly.

16. I bought a LittleFee El from Snowgray; she was very patient and super helpful. Perfect packaging and super communication. A+! transaction all around and I definitely recommend her as a seller!

Thank you. :D

17. Snowgray was in a rosenlied GO i ran recently. Payments were made on time and communication was perfect! A great buyer!

18. Snowgray bought a pair of eyes from me, and it was easy to work with her. Everything went smoothly and perfect. Thanks a lot!

19. snowgrey sold me a gorgeous Fairyland wig. It arrived safely packed and I am happy, she is a great seller :)

20. Snowgray bought a 2010 Juri event head from me. The transaction went very smoothly, she paid quickly and told me when the head arrived. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again! A++++++~