1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for snowgray

Aug 18, 2009

1. Snowgray bought a Jo March head, fullset outfit and SD13 body from me. She paid immediately and in full, as soon as the negotiating was finished. Very clear and professional in her messages, and definitely someone who I would recommend selling to!

2. Snowgray bought a Switch Seolrok head from me and it was a really pleasant transaction. She was easy to communicate with, polite and she paid the doll head quickly. She as well noticed me when the package arrived.
      Thank you very much for this smooth transaction.

3. I sold a Volks Dear Sd outfit to Snowgray & the transaction was effortless! She paid promptly & maintained friendly communication. Thanks, Snowgray, a real pleasure!!

4. I sold snowgray a Volks DearSD outfit. She was easy to work with, paid quickly, and let me know when it arrived safely. Thanks!

5. I sold a pair of Marchen Waltz Chocolat heads. Communication was fast and clear, and she paid for both the heads & additional shipping immediately after I sent the payment requests! Thanks for a pleasant transaction :love

6. Snowgray bought a Volks Lorina fullset outfit from me and was great. Friendly communication, quick payment, and they let me know when the outfit arrived. Thank you for the smooth transaction!

7. snowgray bought several items of clothing from me and was a wonderful buyer. The communication was friendly and clear, and payment was made promptly as well. Thank you!

8. I did a trade with snowgray, some clothes and a head. She was very very friendly, and communication was great. I would very love to transaction with her again anytime.
      Thank you!

9. POSITIVE
      I bought a Volks Saki head with a faceup from snowgray.
      Communication was quick and they sent her out quick as well.! Saki arrived safe and sound, and securely wrapped.
      Would recommend as a seller.!

10. I bought a Volks head from snowgray. She was incredibly communicative and friendly during the whole transaction. The head was shipped quickly, and the head packaged very safely. Would happily purchase more from in the future!

11. Been buying and selling with snowgray for ten years now with zero complaints ever. She continues to be an asset to the community and this time I was lucky enough to purchase a Volks DearSD body from her. Flawless transaction as always! :goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar

12. I bought a Volks F85 doll in sunlight skin color from this nice person, Snowgray and I could not be happier!!! *___*. She was always polite and very fast in her messages, she sent her just as appointed and very very well packed too!!!!! I am very happy with this perfect transaction and would not hesitate to do business with her again <3 Thank you so much again for everything! :)

13. I bought a Unoa Sist 1.5 (plus faceplates and other extras) from snowgray and it was a perfect transaction. The doll was sent promptly, was very safely packaged, and their communication was fantastic. An excellent seller who I wouldn't hesitate to deal with again. Thank you so much!

14. I bought a Volks Black Jack SD17 body and box from this member. Communication was prompt, and the transaction went smoothly. I recommend doing business with this member!

15. @snowgray bought a Volks Andre head from me and were great. Friendly communication, quick payment and they let me know when he arrived. I'd happily deal with them again. Thank you for the smooth transaction.

16. I bought a Volks Hajime Saito head from snowgray and the whole transaction was nothing short of amazing. Snowgray was incredibly kind and understanding, I’d highly recommend working with them! <3

17. I bought an old Volks F-04 girl from Snowgray and I'm really happy! She was very kind and patient, offered me a short layaway and helped with shipping, she even agreed to send the doll unstrung to save shipping fee and find the best option to send the package (shipping is crazy at the moment since EMS isn't available for many European countries). The package arrived really fast at my place, Snowgray wrapped each part very safe!
      Thank you for this wonderful experience and doll! :D

18. I just received the Volks uniform set I bought from Snowgray. It looks perfect. I would absolutely buy from her again!

19. Snowgray contacted me in response to my WTB for a Volks Yumepi. She was incredibly kind and accommodating, and the doll was shipped super quickly and safely packaged. I couldn't ask for a better transaction, 10 stars! ;) <3

20. I bought a Puyoodoll Lala from Snowgray on layaway! Communication was awesome and shipping was super quick once I paid the doll off! Thank you so much for working with me, and I definitely recommend doing business with Snowgray!