1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for snowgray

Aug 18, 2009

1. GREAT TRANSACTION!
      I sold a mnf body to Snowgray (responded to a WTB) and it was such a pleasant experience. Great communication, fast payment and helpful information. I would sell to her again anytime! THANKS!!!

2. snowgray bought a shirt this time around. Another quick and easy transaction. Top notch buyer! Thanks again!

3. snowgray is a lovely person to deal with. She was understanding when I encountered a delay in shipping and kept constant contact. Highly recommended!

4. I bought a wig off of snowgrey and everything went smoothly! Great communtication and overall a highly recomended seller! :)

5. I sold some wigs for snowgray and she's a perfect buyer with good communication and quick payment. Thanks!

6. SnowGray purchased a LittleFee faceplate from me and our transaction was an immensely pleasant one. They were friendly and on top of communication and payment was sent over to me with breakneck speed. From start to finish, everything was just wonderful and I would be more than willing to do business with them again.

~(^o^~) Thank you for your purchase!! (~^o^)~
      I do hope that your experience was nothing short of a pleasant one.
      .::♥::.​

7. snowgray boughht a wig from me, she was GREAT and thanks so much :)

8. I bought a Minifee Chloe sleeping head from snowgray. She was very friendly and shipped on the same day that I sent payment. The sleeping head arrived very well packed and in excellent condition. I would highly recommend snowgray as a seller.

Many thanks! :)

9. Purchased an MNF Chloe from Snowgray. Perfect communication, fabulous seller. A+! transaction all the way around.

Thank you. :thumbup

10. Snowgray is awesomesauce. She bought of pair of my eyeballs and the whole transaction was a blast. She's funny, she's prompt, and if I weren't married and straight I'd totally date her. This transaction was a win all-around -- I got rid of my eyes, had fun, and made money along the way. And the whole process took less than a week!

11. Snowgray purchased a Sewaddictd Wig from me. Payment was prompt, great communication.
      Thank you for a smooth transaction :)

12. I purchased a Minifee body from Snowgray. All of her communications were prompt, she was very flexible, and the listing was very accurate. Thank for everything!! :)

13. Sold a couple of pairs of eyes to Snowgray and the transaction was smooth and easy! :) She's articulate, prompt and reliable. I'd be happy to find myself in another transaction with her.

14. Sorry for late feedback!
      I sold eyes to Snowgray. The transaction was very smooth & friendly. The payment was fast. Snowgray also let me know when the items arrived. Highly recommended buyer ^_^ thank you !!

15. Snowgrey purchased two MNF Lishe heads (OE and SP) with Meggilu heads from me. She paid quickly and the transaction went smooth as butter! ^__^

16. Snowgray bought Luts Breakaway from me. Communication was excellent with Immediate payment. A complete pleasure to deal with. Thanks again.
      Marianna

17. Snowgray sold me a MNF body. It arrived promptly and was exactly as described. She was very helpful, flexible, and communicated clearly and quickly. Thanks so much!

18. Snowgray bought a SDF Annette from me. She made fast payment and the replies are promptly replied. Throughout the whole dealing was perfectly fine. Thank you so much for adopting the girl.

19. Painted two lovely LTF Elf Els (one sleeping) for snowgray and had a perfect transaction. She was very patient about being put on a wait list, and she also was extremely polite. Her enthusiasm is great! She provides plenty of information and pictures to let you know what kind of face-up to do for her. The dolls were packed perfectly-- both faceplates were tucked away very snugly and the wig was also packed well. I felt it was very securely done. She was very kind in waiting for me to finish and responded to PMs quickly, plus she also paid right away. I enjoyed working with her very much and am excited to do more for her in the future! Wonderful transaction.

20. Did two more face-ups for snowgray and everything went smooth as butter once again. She was descriptive and provided many photos, and was clear to discuss with on what changes she wanted along with what she wanted to keep the same. The dolls were packed just as well as last time, and any old paint marks on the face were disclosed. She waited patiently as I worked on them and paid immediately when I had them shipped. Great transaction! Thanks again. : D