1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for snowgray

Aug 18, 2009

1. I purchased several wigs and some MSD jeans from Snowgray. Great transaction and the items are in perfect condition. Thank you!

2. I bought three Monique wigs from snowgray. They were sent quickly, are in good condition and it was altogether a great transaction. I'm very pleased.

3. I leave a feedback positivo for snowgray ^__^
      I traded three items (two pair of sd shoes and one msd hoodie) with her Cali sleeping head , and I'm so happy <3
      Great transaction!Fast shipping and very friendly owner ^_^!

4. I bought a Fairyland Rosenau dress from Snowgray. It was a smooth transaction, shipping was very fast and the item is in great conditions. thank you! ^____^

5. Bought a nice mohair wig from snowgray --Everything went smoothly, friendly communication and quick shipping :)

Will definitely buy from again :D

Thanks!

6. I purchased a pair of eyes from snowgray. They shipped fast and the communication was great. Thanks so much! :) POSITIVE!

7. I bought some wigs from Snowgray. They were shipped super fast and are soooo cute!
      Thank you!!! :)

8. I bought some wigs and eyes from Snowgray! Very excellent communication, she was reasonable to deal with and a very fast shipper. I cannot recommend her as a seller enough! Thanks so much!

9. I participated in a Crobidoll group order run by Snowgray. Everything was well-organized and Snowgray kept me update with information as soon as she had it. She was also incredibly flexible in allowing me to pick up the item I ordered in person and said item was perfect.

Overall, I rate this transaction as flawless and would be happy to do business with Snowgray again, on or off a group order.

10. I took part in a Crobidoll GO run by snowgray and I couldn't be more pleased! From the beginning to the end everything was perfectly organized. I highly recommend her to do business with! Thank you very much! :daisy

11. I joined in on Snowgray's crobidoll order and she was great! Kept us in the loop as she knew things and was quick to ship.
      Great person to deal with for a GO!

12. I joined a Crobidoll group order Snowgray was running and everything went smoothly. She kept me informed as the process progressed and when she shipped. Wonderful experience.

13. I joined a Crobidoll group order that snowgray organized, and everything went very well. Snowgray answered all of the questions I had regarding the process, was quick to reply, and gave us regular updates on the order. Everything was handled very well, and I would definitely do business with snowgray again.

14. A+ as a great GO leader!!

15. I was one of the members of snowgray's recent Crobi GO, and she did an amazing job as a GO Leader! Wouldn't hesitate to join another one of her GO's...thanks :)

16. I was a part of snowgray's Crobidoll GO and she was awesome as a GO Leader! Great communication and perfect shipping. Item was super well packaged and arrived very quickly. Thank you so much! :)

17. I joined a Crobidoll group order run by snowgray and I couldn't be any happier! Snowgray always kept us up to date and let us know what was happening. Thank you!~

18. I participated in a GO with snowgray; everything went awesome and shipping was super fast! Excellent GO leader :]

I also bought a MNF SP Luka head from snowgray, and she was nice enough to group my GO items & the head together to save me on shipping. Amazing seller!

I would love doing business with snowgray again <3

19. I bought an SD wig from snowgray. It was wonderfully packaged & arrived super fast. The wig itself was amazing & I'm so happy with it! Thanks!

20. I purchased a pair of sassy sd boots from snowgray. They were packaged well and arrived safely! They fit my doll perfectly!! ^_^

Thank you so much!!