1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Snowy

Jan 9, 2012

1. I purchased an AoD Yu Luo off Snowy. He is excellent, just as promised, and I am very happy with him. Would definitely do business with her again.

2. I bought several MSD outfits from Snowy and it was great. She replied and shipped quickly. I would definitely recommend her to anyone.

3. Snowy bought my Hwa-Lan head on lay away, and all payments were prompt, communication fun and polite, and they let me know right away when the head arrived and all was well!
      Highly recommend Snowy as a responsible buyer!
      Thanks so much!

4. I purchased an AOD Body from Snowy. She was a super nice contact who also explained me the body colors so that I really could be sure to buy the right body for the head I needed it for.
      She shipped immediatly after payment and is a very nice contact.
      I just can HIGHLY <3 recommend her!!! :love

5. Snowy bought switch 60 HD boy body from me.

She was an extremely sweet, paid fast and very nice communicated.

Overall, she super friendly, detailed, great transactions, never ask for more, and willing to do business with her again :) Thanks so much it my pleasure to have a chance to deal with you~

6. I bought a Mirodoll 68 cm body,
      Everything was fine,she a nice, quick, accurate sale.
      Thank you very much :)

7. I sold a Kanadoll Adrian head to Snowy on a short 2-part layaway recently :)

This was definitely one of my favourite transactions to date I've ever had! Snowy is extremely friendly and fun to talk to, not to mention super fast with payments! I gave her the option to pay the balance off a little later because I'd be going for a cosplay con the weekend her payment was due. But she sent me the balance immediately despite knowing I would probably have to ship late as a result. Because of her consideration and responsibility, I made effort to ship the head out on my way to the con (good thing Singapore is a small country and has certain post offices open on the weekends ;))

I'm really glad I sold Adrian to her! A+++ buyer and would love to deal with again! :aheartbea

8. Snowy bought a Bory from me and paid very quickly. Fast and friendly communication.
      I recommend doing business with her! Thank you!

9. Bought a Resinsoul Ming from Snowy. She was amazing and patient until I received my check a few days later, and after my payment, she shipped super quick and I received him before the estimated time! He was packed very gently and in tons of bubblewrap in a sturdy box. He was also in wonderful condition, and even came wired! I am so happy with our transaction! <3 <3 Thank you Snowy!

10. Purchased a pair of Luts KDF boy legs from Snowy. The transaction went super smoothly, great communication and on-time shipping. The items arrived well-packed and in excellent condition. I would definitely do business with this seller again!

11. I traded my Souldoll Vito body by her Ringdoll tan body, and everything went fast and smooth. Good communication and awesome transaction, will do business with her again at any time!

12. I just bought a Souldoll shaun from Snowy. Communication was nice and friendly and shipping was quick, and very very safely packaged. Note: this was absolutely the biggest box I ever got in the mail, to a very reasonable shipping fee :)
      Would definitely do business with her again.

13. I purchased Aileendoll Dragon from Snowy. The transaction went very well, she shipped it the next day. Very happy! Thank you :)

14. POSITIVE~

@Snowy joined my Neko Atsume Hoodie Swap and she was a delight! She not only made an exceptional hoodie for her partner but she also got it all done with plenty of time to spare. :dance
      Highly recommended.

15. I bought an AOD Ming from Snowy--and she was an absolute TREAT to deal with! She shipped fast, worked around my schedule and kept in contact while my boy was in transit (as well as giving some AWESOME links for things for him!), and he was packed so nicely! 10/10 would do business again, and I highly recommend!

16. Perfect transaction! I purchased Snowy's Souldoll Albee and couldn't be happier. Snowy has great communication and shipped lightening fast. Albee arrived in perfect condition. So, so happy. Thank you so much!

17. Snowy was lovely to deal with! She was super kind and super quick to reply! I hope she enjoys her new doll

18. Snowy purch as seductively my Luts Berry Pegasus and was really great to work with! Great communication, fast payment, and let me know as soon as he arrived. Will definitely work with her again if I can!

19. Snowy purchased a Loongsoul body from me. Payment and communications were quick and she let me know as soon as it arrived. Perfect transaction!

20. Wonderful transaction with @Snowy ! She sold me her Granado Katrien, shipped her out right away and packed her really well. She even included a couple of cute dresses. :) Very highly recommended!