1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for so-fiii

May 27, 2010

1. hello^^
      this is my feedback thread~

2. i had a great transaction with so-fiii
      A+ transaction
      A+ payment
      A+ communication

3. I bought a Luts wintery 09 head from so-fiii. She was really kind and helpful. It was easy to do business with her.
      She posted the head quickly and it arrived safely and intact ^^
      I highly recommend her :3

4. Brought a head from so-fii and I am very late with feedback! Excellent service!

5. I bought a pair of eyes from so-fiii and they look absolutely goregeous!

Excellent communication, friendly service and fast postage.

Thankyou so much!!!

6. I purchased a wig from so-fii. It arrived very quickly and just as described. Thank you very much!!

7. I bought glass eyes from her, communication was good, sending out was within a week after payment. Arrived well packed. Thanks ^^

8. I sold some mini snapple bottles to so-fiii. Very pleasant and communicative buyer. Payment was sent very timely. Would gladly sell to again. Thanks for a great transaction! :thumbup

9. so-fiii bought a wig from me and she's very nice to deal with. Thank you!

10. i bought an SD outfit from So-fili and the transaction was perfect, Pms were answered fast and the outfit is awesome!

11. Positive! - I bought a hooded shirt from so-fiii! Wonderful seller, great communication, and item is so beautifully made! I will absolutely be shopping with so-fiii again in the future!

12. so-fii sold my her handmade clothes and made some commission too! She was super fast with making and shipping!<3 I highly recommend her as a seller <3

13. Great buyer!! :D

I sold a wig to her. Fast shipping and nice communication. Recommended!!

14. So-fiii bought a pair of eyes from me. Communication was excellent and payment was very fast. I'd like to do busines with her again!

15. I bought several handmade clothing items from so-fiii, and each item was made perfectly! The quality is excellent, and they're even cuter in person. She kept great communication, and everything arrived in perfect condition! I would gladly do business with so-fiii again and look forward to many more transactions with her in the future. Thanks for the lovely clothing!

16. Great seller <3 I bought a wig from so-fiii and it was a perfect transaction! She shipped it right away and the wig is wonderful ! Thanks so much!

17. So-fiii bought from me an Elfdoll Reminisce Soah with body and everything was perfect. The layaway was fast and communication was excellent always. She's a wonderful and nice buyer!

18. Hi!

I bought an ariadoll body from So-fiii!

All was perfect, the body was exactly like the picture and was fast and very well packed!

Thank you! And happy new year :)

19. so-fiii bought a pair of musedoll pants from me. Communication was friendly, and payment was quick. She let me know when the item arrived and was very nice to work with. I would definitely work with her again in the future! Thanks so much! :)