1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for so-fiii

May 27, 2010

1. hello^^
      this is my feedback thread~

2. i had a great transaction with so-fiii
      A+ transaction
      A+ payment
      A+ communication

3. I bought a Luts wintery 09 head from so-fiii. She was really kind and helpful. It was easy to do business with her.
      She posted the head quickly and it arrived safely and intact ^^
      I highly recommend her :3

4. Brought a head from so-fii and I am very late with feedback! Excellent service!

5. I bought a pair of eyes from so-fiii and they look absolutely goregeous!

Excellent communication, friendly service and fast postage.

Thankyou so much!!!

6. I purchased a wig from so-fii. It arrived very quickly and just as described. Thank you very much!!

7. I bought glass eyes from her, communication was good, sending out was within a week after payment. Arrived well packed. Thanks ^^

8. I sold some mini snapple bottles to so-fiii. Very pleasant and communicative buyer. Payment was sent very timely. Would gladly sell to again. Thanks for a great transaction! :thumbup

9. so-fiii bought a wig from me and she's very nice to deal with. Thank you!

10. i bought an SD outfit from So-fili and the transaction was perfect, Pms were answered fast and the outfit is awesome!

11. Positive! - I bought a hooded shirt from so-fiii! Wonderful seller, great communication, and item is so beautifully made! I will absolutely be shopping with so-fiii again in the future!

12. so-fii sold my her handmade clothes and made some commission too! She was super fast with making and shipping!<3 I highly recommend her as a seller <3

13. Great buyer!! :D

I sold a wig to her. Fast shipping and nice communication. Recommended!!

14. So-fiii bought a pair of eyes from me. Communication was excellent and payment was very fast. I'd like to do busines with her again!

15. I bought several handmade clothing items from so-fiii, and each item was made perfectly! The quality is excellent, and they're even cuter in person. She kept great communication, and everything arrived in perfect condition! I would gladly do business with so-fiii again and look forward to many more transactions with her in the future. Thanks for the lovely clothing!

16. Great seller <3 I bought a wig from so-fiii and it was a perfect transaction! She shipped it right away and the wig is wonderful ! Thanks so much!

17. So-fiii bought from me an Elfdoll Reminisce Soah with body and everything was perfect. The layaway was fast and communication was excellent always. She's a wonderful and nice buyer!

18. Hi!

I bought an ariadoll body from So-fiii!

All was perfect, the body was exactly like the picture and was fast and very well packed!

Thank you! And happy new year :)

19. so-fiii bought a pair of musedoll pants from me. Communication was friendly, and payment was quick. She let me know when the item arrived and was very nice to work with. I would definitely work with her again in the future! Thanks so much! :)