1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Sochii

Aug 2, 2008

1. kindly leave a feedback after you have done a transaction with me ><v thanks alot.

2. +1
      Resposible and polite GO organiser! =)

3. +1
      Thanks for organising the G.O . She keeps us updated.

4. +1
      Responsible G.O Organizer, Always keep us updated with the latest

5. +1
      thanks for organizing the G.O ^^

6. +1
      Thanks for the KonD order!!! =)
      Keeps me updated and reply my pm promptly even though she is busy!

7. I bought a shirt of Sochii. It was here very quick, it looked great and was packed well!

8. I bought a pair of eyes from Sochii, and I am really pleased with how we did business together. x3 They arrived in perfect condition, safely packed inside a free wig! Thanks again!!!

9. Thank you so much for the eyes, they are gorgeous and perfect, and excellently packed! Great transaction.

10. I had a wonderful transaction with Sochii. :aheartbea.

She is a very nice, responsible and helpful seller, communication was absolutely great. I bought a head from her, which was extremely well and cautiously packed :lol: and after it was sent, it only took a few days to arrive well and without any flaws!

I cannot but recommend her highly enough and wouldn't hesitate to do further transactions with her! Thanks so much :fangirl: