1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for soda_mousse

May 28, 2008

1. If I've done business with you, please leave some feedback! :D

(some transactions I've done are at least a year old, so I wouldn't be surprised if no one remembers me ^^; )

2. Soda_Mousse is a wonderful seller! I recently bought a doll from her and she arrived packed so safely that it took me quite a while to open the box.:sweat She was nice and friendly throughout the whole transaction. I wouldn't mind doing business with her again. A+ seller:)

3. soda_mousse bought a pair of eyes from me, and was a wonderful buyer. Quick, friendly communication and fast payment! Thanks again.

4. Bought a visor from soda_mousse, it arrived in perfect condition and I absolutely love it! Wonder seller and great communication! Definitely would recommend~ A++++ ^^

5. Soda_mousse is a FANTASTIC buyer. Very patient and is quick to make payment! I'm glad she loves the pants and even let me know right away that she has received them. Hope you and your dolly will keep enjoying them for ages to come :3

Great communication and is a very friendly and nice girl! I would definitely not hesitate selling to her again. ^^~ You are welcome to my shop anytime!! I highly would recommend her to ANY seller! Thank you once again!

A++

6. She is a wonderful buyer and very prompt with payment! She let me know as soon as the lingerie set arrived. She commissioned a special MNF Lingerie set from me. I highly recommend her! Thanks so much! :)