1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for SoiKa

May 10, 2008

1. I've just sold a Luts type 3 body to SoiKa and the transaction went perfectly.
      She paid on time and she replies to messages very quickly too!
      A very friendly and patient buyer; I won't hesitate to deal with her in the future ^_^
    2. I sold a Migidoll Ryu head to SoiKa. The transaction went very smoothly and she's great with communication!
      Highly recommended :D
    3. Great to deal with! Good communication and patient-understands that shipping to Russia won't happen overnight :)
    4. SoiKa bought a Reno minimee head from me, she paid quickly and her communication was great. Thanks!
    5. SoiKa bought a NS El head from me. She was very friendly and paid quickly. We had an issue with the package getting lost in the mail for a while, but it eventually arrived and she let me know right away. I would definitely do business with her again :)
    6. SoiKa bought a Shiwoo head from me and she was an excellent customer! <3 Her payment was quick and she was very friendly. Good communication, overall wonderful! I would gladly do business with her again! ^_^
    7. SoiKa bought a head from me, very pleasant to deal with! She was very patient and understanding of how long the mail can take sometimes. :)
    8. I sold a head to SoiKa. It was a very pleasant deal, the conversation was easy and warm. Very friendly DoA member.
      I will be happy to meet you again. ;)
    9. SoiKa sold 2 Dollshe heads for me, she paid quickly and she's great with communication! Highly recommended. Thanks!
    10. I bought from SoiKa an IOS Nova head. Lovely to deal with, great packaging and fast shipping! Thank you so much. I'd definately do business with her again! :thumbup