1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Sola / Book of Record

Jun 8, 2006

1. Might as well set it up while i'm thinking about it.

You can also see my eBay feedback (all eight years of it) here.

Thank you!

2. :aheartbea Absolutely stunning! I would post up pics if my laptop wasn;t broken, but the book I got from Sola is awsome in the extreme! :)

Thank you!!

3. Thanks so much, Sola, the tiny book is so beautiful--and the special scrolls were a lovely bonus. Thanks so much. Big hugs!

4. I sold some accessories to Sola a few months back, she was great to deal with!

Sera

5. I had a really great transaction for Sola, thank you so much! :)

6. I commissined some wonderful little books from Sola. They are just fantastic, and she is a joy to work with!

7. Had a great transaction with Sola...I sent her some snake and Ostrich skins in exchange for an ancient tome for my Isabeau... it is really well made and really kewl...she kept in touch all the way through the creation..
      I need to take picture so everyone can see mine!! thanks!

8. I bought an outfit from Sola She answered all my questions and was really nice and she ships really fast. ^_^ Thank you Sola!

9. I commisioned two books from Sola and they are beautiful! She even made little doodles in Paint to help me decide on a style. :) They were ready much sooner than I expected and got here in record time. Thank you Sola!^^

10. sola is a joy to work with~!!! she's communicative, informative, and very pleasant. my custom order came as i imagined it to be, and her packaging is superb. ^^ secure and pretty, even. XDD!! shipping rates were also WAY resonable. overall, a very good buying/commissioning experience.

11. Had great experience with Sola as a buyer. She is wonderful to deal with.

Many Thanks!

12. I recieved my book yesterday. It's beautifully made I love it.

13. Great communication, very fast shipping. And the shirt looks great!

14. I bought two SD tank tops from Sola. They arrived in good time and in pristine condition. Thank you so much! :)

15. I bought a wig from Sola. It is absolutely beautiful, was shipped quickly and well packaged!

16. Sola,

I got the hands today. Thank you so much! They're gorgeous. And thanks for the bonus trinket.

I hope we can do business again. You're an awesome seller!

17. Just received the shoes I bought from Sola! Quick ship and item as described/pictured. Would definitely buy from again ^___^

Sera~

18. I've bought and sold with Sola. Dolls, faceups, group orders, items, everything has gone absolutely perfectly.

19. Thanks, guys! Wow, i owe a lot of feedback. x__0 Sorry to be tardy!

20. Sola went above and beyond in running the 4D group order. I was so pleased with the way she handled things. She responded to PM's quickly, was clear in what info she needed and with the info she provided to me. She updated us frequently on everything. I received my items so quickly and they were well packaged. I hope you run many more group orders!!!!