1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for SolarCat

Dec 16, 2006

1. Hello, all! Lookit that, I went and made myself a feedback thread! ^^

If you've had transactions with me, please post your honest opinions. Obviously I'd love to have all positive feedback, but if you feel that something was mis-handled or done improperly, please tell me so that I can make sure it doesn't happen again!

Also, I'd like to thank everyone I've bought from here on DoA. You've all been wonderful so far, thank you so much!

:)

2. SolarCat bought a sweater from me and paid promptly. It was a smooth transaction and I wouldn't hesistate to sell to her again.

3. Paid quickly, asked good comsumer questions and was uberly nice to deal with! =^_^=

4. Extremely fast payment and great to do business with! Wouldn't hesitate to do business with SolarCat again. ^_^

5. she bought a wig from me, wonderful buyer, fast communication and payment, love to work with again ^^

6. I bought a pair of hands from SolarCat, they arrived in excellent condition, very well packaged and
      very fast. I had great communication with her, and wouldn't hesitate buying from her again, she's extremely
      pleasant to deal with!:)

Enzyme

7. SolarCat was a great member in a group order I organized. Thanks for a smooth transaction!

8. SolarCat was a really good buyer, she ordered me some outfits and pay fast. She was quite friendly too :) Thanks again!!

9. She bought some shoes from me, great transaction! ^^

~Dottie

10. I bought a lovely wig from her and it arrived within days! Very pleased with it, thank you!!!!

11. I bought shoes from her and she was very understanding ^^ She let me pay the shipping later without charging a fee. Nice seller, would love to do business again..when I have all the money this time. :sweat

12. I bought some clothes from SolarCat! The items arrived within a couple of days, and they are very nice ^.^! A very smooth and clear transaction-a great seller! I'm very pleased ^.^!

13. I got a couple pairs of shorts from SolarCat. Very fast shipping, very pleasant to do business with. Highly recommended seller. ^_^

14. I bought a MSD outfit from SolarCat recently. She was really friendly and I am extremely happy with the outfit, it is absolutely perfect!! :D

15. I bought some MSC from Lauren, and the shipping
      was very fast! :fangirl:
      Thanks so much and look forward to buying from you again!!
      Take care,
      Pania : )

16. ok i feel bad cause i owe i don't know how many + feedback posts here.... bad me

Solar is a great to deal with! you should all buy lots of things from her cause she is great!

17. We sold Solarcat an SD Invader Zim hoodie. She was very courteous and paid promptly. I would definitely do business with again. A+ transaction!

18. I bought from Lauren a headless Soom Sard with a few month layaway.
      She was an amazing seller, helped me a lot, our communication was easy and plesent!!! She was the best seller i "worked" with ever! :D
      Thank you so much for helping me to get my dreamboy! :aheartbea:blush