1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Solarsenshi

Nov 21, 2006

1. Hello every one!

If you've had a transaction with me on this forum please post any feedback here~~

thanks!

2. bought Ducan's gloves and they arrived just now!

Nice seller XD

3. Solarsenshi is a very good buyer and kept good contact with me when buying Ducan. Thank you! ^_^

4. Solar recently purchased a Latidoll Blue body from me. She paid quickly and was very communicative throughout the entire process. Thanks for making this a fantastic and awesome transaction! :)

5. Purchased DOT Elf Ducan's outfit (Sans the pants) and I recieved it swift and well packaged. Thank you!!

6. I have sold my dolls shoes to solarsenshi. It has been my great pleasure to deal with her. Thanks.
      Jessicadolls

7. I bought my Moria (Sharmin) from her. Great transaction wuth lots of helpful communication. Thanks again she is wonderful, and you are a delight to buy from.

8. I've sold my DD body to solarsenshi !Amazing buyer:D :D :D !!! Fast payment and great communication all the way!! Thanks a lot solarsenshi , I'm happy that my DD body belongs to you now!!!;)

9. I bought a DOC girl body from her. Great communication and was prompt with shipping. A pleasure to deal with. (:

10. Sold my juri head to her, it was a fantastic sale and she was very understanding
      I would gladly sell or buy from again in the future:D

11. Sold a shirt to solarsenshi and she was an excellent buyer, very good communication! :)

12. Bought a body that arrived in great condition quickly, excellent communication too. Very successful transaction! Kathleen

13. bought a hybrid doll.
      shes gorgeous! a bee-a/lati blue

Thank you so much!

Id definitely buy from you again!

14. Bought a Ipsae head from solarsenshi. It came quickly. I would definitely recommend this seller. :)

Oh, and ask for plenty of photos. The head had some scratches and small potmarks (?) on the inside. Insignificant, but might effect resale.

15. recently solarsenshi bought some clothes from me. she was a great communicator, very patient, and quick to send payment. excellent to deal with.

16. solarsenshi bought a dd optional part from me. She was very fast and friendly, and even kind and understanding when there were some problems with the first shipping. Definitely a great customer to deal with. Thanks again and I hope you enjoy the bust XD!

17. I bought my Elf Ducan from Solarsenshi!
      The transaction was great and he arrived in safety!!

Thank you so much!! A++++ Seller! ^^~

18. Bought my nanuri '07 from solarsenshi - really easy, nice transaction and very friendly seller. Head arrived in great condition, and exactly as described. :)

19. She bought a Nabrae (Ryuung) Reminascent Head. Payed quickly. Everything went smoothly. Wonderful buyer.

-Anneke

20. Oi, forgive me for such a late posting lol there wasn't a feedback at the time, since the transaction was about a month before this feedback thread started and for some odd reason, I just now thought about checking to see about feedbacks and found it >< lol (busy life does that to ya X_x). Just wanted to post, Solarsenshi is a great buyer. About a year ago she had purchased a Tender Shall from me, fast payment and very prompt reply. Highly recommened buyer. I'm so happy that my girl got such a wonderful home ^^. Thank you.