1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Solen

Jan 5, 2007

1. Solen purchased Dollzone Yo Carter from me and the deal was great, I highly reccomend Solen as a buyer! :love

2. Bought a Zaoll body from Solen. She has great communication and shipped quickly. Everything was packed up safe. Thanks so much! :D

3. I am bought a Dream of Doll DOT Sha from Solen. Excellent and understanding seller, very fast shipping. Everything went perfectly and I'm very happy. :dance:D
      Thank you very much!

#203 Ronika, Aug 4, 2018
      Last edited: Jun 12, 2019
    4. Solen purchased a FL/Soom hybrid from me and was an absolute joy to work with! Communication was clear and concise, payment was prompt, and everything flowed wonderfully. I would absolutely do business with Solen again. Thank you!

5. Positive feedback! The transaction was perfect. Great communication, quick payment, and all around wonderful. Thank you!

6. Positive experience. Solen responded quickly to questions and accepted a brief payment plan, and shipped promptly when it was over, making sure it arrived to me quicker than I expected. I would absolutely buy from again.

7. Literally weeping over how perfect my transaction with Solen went!!! I bought a unoa hybrid from them and paid a lay away for it over the past few months. The communication from them as a seller was utter perfection and was always prompt and SUPER friendly!! There was a small problem with shipping and the package ended up being returned to sender, but the issue was fixed quickly and ended up being smooth as butter! The hybrid came in great conditioned and arrived just as listed.10/10 isn't enough to rate this transaction. 1200/10 would buy from them again!!!! :cake::sumomo::cake:

8. I purchased @Solen 's Dream Valley Silence, and it was an incredibly smooth transaction. The doll was packed and shipped well and quickly, Solen is a wonderful seller. I would gladly recommend her as a buyer, seller, or trade partner.

9. Fantastic buyer, Solen bought a doll from me. Friendly, reliable, fast payment, and good communication, everything went smoothly, would happily recommend!

10. Purchased an AP Mona from Solen last weekend, and it's already arrived, safely wrapped and accurate to sales photos! Great communication, smooth transaction, absolutely recommended.

11. I bought a fairyland motion line body from Solen and everything was perfect :) quick communication, shipped quickly, and it arrived in perfect condition. Would gladly buy from again!

12. Bought an Iplehouse Luo from Solen, and everything about the transaction was great. To the communication, kindness, and patience. I wouldn’t hesitate to buy from them again!

13. Solen purchased a Feeple60 Summer 17 head from me. She was very friendly with quick responses and paid right away. It was a very smooth and easy transaction! I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again. Thank you! <3

14. Solen purchased a Ringdoll Valkyrie (full doll) from me and I couldn't be happier with the transaction, she's friendly, easy to work with, paid immediately, and let me know as soon as the doll arrived. Highly recommend, thank you so much <3

15. Positive feedback. Solen bought a Ringdoll Dracula awaken head from me. The communication is well. Solen is a good buyer.

16. I bought a doll from Solen and everything went Great! I highly recommend this seller , thanks so much ^^ I love the makeup It's perfect for my character :kitty2

17. I purchased a Rindoll Armand wig from Solen and it was a positive transaction!
      I had messaged Solen regarding the possibility of splitting the wig, and Solen was very kind to message me back after they found a buyer for the rest of the fullset. I'm so, so happy to have this wig as it is something I've been looking for for a while, so I really appreciate it! The wig was packaged very safely in a box, and communication was good throughout the transaction.
      Thank you so much! :bcake

18. Solen bought an Impldoll Aries from me. Communication was quick and friendly, they paid super fast, and let me know when Aries arrived. They are absolutely wonderful to work with and I wouldn't hesitate to do so again. Thanks so much for a perfect transaction! <3

19. Had a wonderful transaction with Solen! They bought a Ringdoll Isak head from me. Communication went very well and was very smooth. I also received payment very quickly, and they were super patient with shipping. Thanks for the wonderful transaction!

20. Iʼm bought a Unoas Zero Latea and Marion from Solen in layaway. She kindly agreed to give me an layaway plan for a long time, not every seller agrees to this. Communication was quick and friendly, Solen agreed to some of my requests, which was very pleasant. Also, the doll was very well packaged, which allowed her to arrive whole. Solen is a wonderful seller. Highly recommended.