1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Solen

Jan 5, 2007

1. Solen purchased a Tender Bee-A head from me, and the transaction was completely and undeniably stupendous!

We arranged that I would place the head on hold for a bit less then a two weeks, and she gladly offered me a down payment and some extra PP fee coverage to do so. When time for payment came, just saying that she was 'right on time' feels like a drastic understatement~ She was amazingly prompt in paying, and was kind enough to inform me when the package arrived. She was also very prompt in leaving me feedback, and was very patient with me when my communication began to lag, which I appreciate to no end. ;v;

In tl;dr: Solen is a responsible and completely wonderful buyer, and I would not hesitate to do business with her in the future.

2. I bought a R. Heliot head from Solen.
      She was friendly and accommodating and everything went very smoothly. She shipped super fast too!

Possitive all the way!

Thanks! :)

3. Solen ordered a fur wig from me and was fantastic to work with! Quick and friendly communication, quick payment, and let me know when it arrived safely, as requested. Definitely a great transaction, thank you!

4. I bought a wig from Solen and she was very pleasant and easy to deal with. Quick shipping, and I am very happy with my item!!

5. I bought a Dollzone 1/4 body from Solen on a short layaway and the experience was great. She was very understanding about the layaway, friendly in PMs and kept be up to date on when she was shipping him. The body arrived safely and in great condition and I love the little foam balls she packed him in. This was a great transaction and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again. ^^

6. I brought a wig from Solen and it was an excellent transaction ... she is very, very friendly, held the wig for me while I got the funds together and shipped it that same exact weekend. Communication was awesome too ;)

Thank you so much Dear!!

~Nina

7. I bought a WS Luwen head from Solen. Here communication was fast and friendly. The way she packaged my head was great. There was no way they could have broke it...even if they tried. I would highly recommend her!!

8. I just bought Heliot wig from Solen. Communication was great, she passionately wait for my payment and shipping was amazingly fast. Thant you so much!

9. Another great transaction with Solen! She ordered two fur wigs this round, was quick and friendly with payment and communication, and let me know when it arrived safely, as requested!

It's always a pleasure to do business! Thanks again! ^_^

10. I bought a kid delf ani head from Solen. She was super-nice, and was really quick to ship. I would definitely buy from her again :) Thanks!

11. I purchased a wig from Solen and it was a great transaction. She answered all of my questions in a timely, friendly manner and shipped quickly! Thank you so much!

12. Positive Feedback

I recently purchased a Blank Beyla Open Eyed Head from Solen. The transaction was delightful and quick, Solen was very fast to respond and we quickly worked out the details of the purchase. The head was shipped out the day after payment was completed. It was a pleasure working with Solen and i would not hesitate to work with Solen again in the future. Excellent seller.

The Beyla head was boxed safely and wrapped VERY well (soo much bubble wrap!). The head was exactly as described and pictured in the sales thread.Thank you again Solen for a flawless transaction!

13. I purchased an Obitsu Gretel head from Solen, and I am very pleased with the transaction! She was very kind throughout, I feel like her pricing was very fair, and she shipped the head at LIGHTNING SPEED! Thanks a bunch, Solen!

14. Solen bought a doll head from me and the transaction went perfectly. She was polite and prompt with her messages and sent her payment immediately. I would definitely do business with her again. :)

15. I sold a MNF Lighting Scar arm & hand to Solen. She paid quickly and let me know when it arrived. Excellent transaction, would definitely do business with again!

16. Solen purchased a complete burn arm Breakaway set from me on layaway, and I couldn't be happier. :) She was a great communicator; she paid each payment on time or early; and she let me know the moment he arrived safe in her hands. I would highly recommend working with her!

17. bought a k-doll head from Solen -- she wasn't able to get to the mail the day she thought she would, so immediately told me and DID ship it out a couple days later as promised -- and included a bunch of freebies. Awesome transaction!

18. Hooray, Solen's back! She ordered another fur wig from my shop, and I couldn't be happier to work with her once again. An awesome transaction in every way; I would definitely recommend her!

19. Purchased a lovely Domuya body and had a local meet up.
      [​IMG]
      (Temp head waiting on a Domuya head)
      Thank you sweet and will certainly watch your sales threads...​

20. I purchased a Volks Michael Fullset from Solen, she was very understanding of my need for a layaway and once he was paid off shipped him off quickly. He was lovingly bubblewrapped and in wonderful condition. I also purchased a White Cat Chris outfit from her with the Michael and it was in wonderful condition. It was a very wonderful experience and I highly recommend Solen.