1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Solen

Jan 5, 2007

1. Bought a Flexibody; 100% perfect transaction!

2. Solen's a great seller!! I bought Tender Bee-A Hybrid from her and everything went great. We had a smooth transaction and she was very patient and she shipped her out faster than I thought possible. Even when my son was hospitalized she was very kind and understanding. I would love to do business with her again.

3. Sold an SD Outfit to Solen :3 great to work with. would sell to them again.

4. I just had a really wonderful transaction with Solen, who just bought a Dollheart from me and she was so super sweet! Payment was nice and prompt, communication all throughout was also a real pleasure! I would absolutely sell to and purchase from her again, thank you so very much!:)

5. Solen purchased a Volks MSD from me, she was the loveliest person to transact with! Her communication was always friendly & professional, and she sent payment very fast. She also let me know as soon as the doll arrived, I would not hesitate to trade with Solen again. Thanks so much JC :D

6. Purchased a modded MNF Seorin/DZ from Solen. Perfect transaction. Great communication, quick shipping. No complaints. I would definitely buy from her again. Thanks Solen for my very special undead girl!

7. Bought a msd sized doll from her, she was quite friendly and informed me when he was shipped. He's here now and I'm just adoring him. Thank you again Solen, i'll be sure to keep in touch.

8. Yet another great transaction with solen! She ordered one more fur wig from me and everything was perfect from payment to communication and everything. Thank you again for a great transaction!

9. Solen bought an outfit from me, and was a real pleasure to deal with :) Would love to sell to/ buy from in the future

10. I bought the limited SOOM Heliot wings from Solen to help complete my Heliot. Great communication. Fantastic packaging! The tape covered box might not have been pretty, but it was well sealed from any elements! The wings themselves were also very well wrapped.

Overall fantastic seller! Incredibly nice and a pleasure to do business with!

11. I adopted a Soom Gene from Solen and the process went flawlessly! Very pleased! No Worries!

12. Ok, just have to add this to Solens thread....

Since the adoption, Solen has gone above and beyond with her friendly nature and sent a couple of freebies after the sale! This is one outstanding individual and above reproach! I cant explain how pleased I was with this transaction!

13. Solen bought a RingDoll Shao from me and was super friendly and amazing throughout! Payent was super fast and she let me know when he got home safely<3
      I would definitely do business with Solen anytime!
      A++++++++++++++ Buyer!

14. I purchased a beautiful Soom Teenie Gem hybrid from Solen. It was a great transaction! She let me put her on layaway and was really kind and patient when my second payment was a little late. She let me know when my teenie had been shipped and gave me the tracking number. Today the doll arrived, and she is absolutely gorgeous! Everything was just as described. I highly recommend buying from her! Thanks again!

15. I bought a DD2 body from Solen. She was sweet enough to let me do a small layaway and shipped the body in tons of bubble wrap. Lovely to talk to and great seller! :aheartbea

16. I bought a Lady Saiyuki Chibi Ted (Felblood elf mod) from Solen on a short layaway. She shipped fast and he was very well packaged! She even found extra hands and sent them along as well. I would definitely buy from or sell to her again! ^.^

Thanks for letting me adopt you're little Felblood Chibi! <3

17. I bought a Dollheart clothes set from Solen and all was great! She shipped quickly and was incredibly polite and sweet to deal with! Thanks again for a great transaction! :)

18. I sold my Ipsae Monaham to her, and I had a very good transaction, fast payment and she is a very understanding person. Thanks!

19. Solen and myself did a trade. My Soom Chalco for her Dollshe Hound. I never did a trade before and Solen was a pure pleasure to deal with, Very friendly emails and informed me how one would go about sending out a trade. Doll was received as described and I couldn't be happier with my decision because My chalco was adopted and went to a loving home and I gave the dollshe Hound to my sister as a gift (a doll on her wishlist) and the smile on her face was priceless. YOur Hound is loved! Thanks again SOlen and I recommend her to anyone. Cheers!

20. Sold Solen an outfit :D I can't complain about a thing
      She did a short layaway and was completely flawless all of the way ^__^

Wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again and highly reccomend her o/