1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback For Solitary Agent

Mar 11, 2011

1. Sold solitary agent my Pluto Ezekiel head. She was a very nice buyer, paid promptly and let me know he'd arrived safely.

A big thank you and happy to do business again :)

2. Solitary Agent bought a CH Gaby head from me. She was a pleasure to work with. ^_^

3. solitary agent purchased props from my sales thread. The whole transaction was wonderful, from swift payment to great communication. She's happy, I'm happy and she's always welcome back ^^

4. Sold a Doll-Zone Luke Head to her, she was very friendly, we were making this transaction in the middle of her moving and she was still fairly quick to answer me. She was quick to pay and I hope she enjoys the head.

5. I purchased a pair of 8mm eyes from SA and everything went perfectly! She shipped fast and even through in some adorable little extras! Thank you so much! ^_^

6. Solitary Agent ordered another two fur wigs from me and once again it was a pleasure doing business with her. ^_^ Our communication was smooth and payment was prompt--just lovely overall! I'd love to work with her again, anytime!

7. I sold an outfit to solitary agent. The payment was fast. The transaction was very smooth & friendly. solitary agent also let me know when the items arrived. Highly recommended buyer ^_^ thank you !​

8. Solitary Agent purchased an item from me. Payment was fast, a perfect transaction. Thank you again for your purchase.

9. Solitary Agent commissioned two faceups from me (again!). Once more, she was wonderful to work with. She paid quickly, let me know exactly what she wanted and gave me fast feedback for each message. Wonderfully polite, awesomely friendly, and just all around an awesome buyer! She even gave me pictures of the boys all dressed up when she received them back! Would love to do business with her for a long time.

10. Solitary Agent bought my precious Greyson, a Dollshe Saint in pale skin. She was fats with payment and was a delight to work with. I hope she enjoys having him in her resin crew.

11. I bought a Volks SD13 suit from Solitary Agent and it was a perfect transaction. Polite, quick to reply to my pm's and fast shipping. Would gladly do business with again. Thank you!

12. I bought a little junior body from Solitary Agent.
      It's been a pleasure dealing with her! it was a fast and smooth transaction. Very good communication and a really nice treatment. I would buy from her any time!

13. Solitary Agent sold a Customhouse Little Junior male body to me and overall it was a flawless transaction! She was very kind and offered to hold the body while I sold another to get the funds needed. Shipping was super fast and I could not be more thrilled to have this boy home now~! I would definitely recommend her as a seller, and would love to buy from her again! ♥

14. Solitary Agent bought some doll clothes from me, and everything went perfectly. I would be happy to work with her again. Thanks so much!

15. Solitary Agent commissioned another face-up from me and the transaction was perfect! ^-^

Communication excellent, accurately described what she was looking for, and prompt payment!

I would gladly do business with her again!
      Thank you!

16. Solitary Agent recently purchased a Crobidoll T-line Bana from me, and overall it was another wonderful experience working with her! Payment was prompt, communication flawless, and she was quick to let me know he arrived safe and sound! I hope you love your new T-Line! ♥

17. Helped solitary agent get a Toki.Excellent and friendly communication throughout the whole transaction and speedy payment.Let me know as soon as doll arrived.A pleasure to deal with her.Would definitely do business with her again.Thanks for your trust.

18. bought a PFK shiwoo from Solitary Agent. Easy communication, fast shipment. Very pleased. Thank you!

19. Solitary agent purchased a DiM Alpon from me. Payment was fast & communication excellent- I happily recommend solitary agent as a buyer! Thank you so much for a great transaction :)

20. I purchased a Soom Borol romantic head with default face-up on layaway from solitary agent. The entire transaction was smooth and communication was great! The head arrived safely and very well packed. An excellent seller to deal with! :)