1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Songblade ( between wishes accessories )

Aug 6, 2006

1. Please leave feedback for me here.

2. EEE! I got them today! Songblade works so fast, and the necklaces look so bishilicious on the dolls! will have to post pics.. thank you again! :)

3. Very pretty necklaces, quick shipping, and very easy and pleasant to deal with. An all around good transaction! Thanks so much! <333

4. Wonderful quality of jewellery! It is super cute and very well made. An absolutely delightful DOA member to buy from.
      Thanks so much!! <3

5. Songblade was awesome to talk to. xD Nice seller~ I got my eyes today...

i opened the first box and found teh staples box.. i was like "when did i order staples?" xD The eyes are soo pretty. <33

6. The Hitsugya shirt is awesome! Shipped quickly; thanks a ton. :)

7. i love my gin shirt! it fits well on chaos and shows his cute stomach. ^^

8. spamsama offically endorses Songblade as an awesome seller. :D

Got my Ichigo shirt today! Thank you so muuuch! <3

9. Songblade purchased an item from me, paid quick and was wonderful to deal with. Thank you so much!

10. Great buyer ^^ I highly recommend ^^

11. :) I sold some eyes to songblade. It was a super quick and easy transaction.

12. I purchased a wonderful shell necklace from Songblade - she was very patient with my payment (time lag on PP's part) and she mailed my item quickly and safely!

13. I had a great transaction selling pants to Songblade! Thanks so much!

14. I just bought a head from Songblade:
      Not only was it nicely priced, Songblade made every effort to ship my head out fast.
      She also is a great communicator and a pleasure to do business with.
      Thanks Songblade!

15. I sold a wig today to Songblade and she paid superfast! Thank you!!!

16. Songblade and I did a trade. I couldn't be happier. The drawings are exactly what I wanted. She is soooo talented. Thanks so much for the trade!!!

17. Oooo, the shame! :(
      I bought a couple little shirts from Songblade over a year ago, and never did post here! (Probably didn't know how to back then. :sweat)

Anyway, had a wonderful transaction! Great communication, and was a great help! Highly recommend!

18. Time to post some more good vibes on here. :)
      Bought some utterly awesome SD sized necklaces, and received them FAST.
      And the workmanship is GREAT!
      I'm sure I'll be back for more!

19. Would indefinantly buy from Songblade again. Necklace came quick and was a steal. Its so gorgeous in person <3. I have nothing but nice things to say about this seller. :)

20. Bought some Volks MSD elastic from Songblade-
      It was brand new as stated, and I received it very quickly too!
      Thanks so much :)
      -Melissa