1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Sonne

Jan 12, 2012

1. Here is my feedback thread.

WELCOME!

2. Sonne commissioned a few MSD sized clothing items from my shop. Sonne paid quickly, had great communication and was overall a pleasure to work with. A+! Thanks!

3. I sold Sonne some undies in a wonderful, very pleasant transaction ^^ She asked questions very politely and was great to work with! Thanks much for bearing with what looks like a long trip in the post! Hope you enjoy them ^.^

4. thanks for your commission!

she was grate :)

5. Sonne bought a Souldoll Might head from me. The transaction was excellent! Very polite, fast response, payment was fast too and she let me know when the items arrived! I would highly recommend her as a buyer! =)

6. Sonne commission me to do face up for her boy. The whole transaction goes very well. Reply message and paid very quickly. It was a pleasure to do transaction with her. Thank you so much for everything !

7. Sonne commissioned me for a DZ Mo face-up. Transaction was very smooth ^^/ Would be happy to work with her again!

8. Sonne purchased an SD floral dress set from me in the MP. She paid very quickly and kindly let me know when it arrived safely overseas. Highly recommend this sweet buyer.

9. Sonne purchased a few items from my shop. Sonne paid quickly, had great communication and was very friendly! A+ Thank you so much!

10. Sonne commissioned two outfits from me. She's a great buyer, the communication was fast, she provided me with all the details I needed. She also let me know when her dresses arrived. I hightly recommend working with her. <3

11. MAX POSITIVE!

Sonne commissioned two dresses from me.
      Communication was excellent, Sonne is very kind and personally nice person.
      Payment was fast, when dress arrived to her - she immediately let me know about that.

I recommended Sonne as buyer. :)
      Thank you dear!

12. Sonne purchased a Volks School Head A from me and it was a perfect transaction in every way. Excellent communication, very quick to pay. Enjoyed chatting with and was quick to let me know the head had arrived safely. Would be glad to do business with her anytime. Excellent buyer.

13. Sonne bought an outfit from me. She paid promptly and had excellent communication! Will not hesitate to deal with her again ^^

14. I've just bought some Iplehouse boots from Sonne and they're great, just as photographed and described. Sonne was really helpful and it's been a brilliant transaction. Thank you so much! :)

15. Sonne purchased a pair of IH hands from me, and it was a great deal, I'll be happy to deal with her again. =))

16. Very positive!!
      I've bought nYID outfit to Sonne. She was very kind. The outfit was arrived very fast.
      Thank you so much!

17. I bought a MSD size pink Dollheart Fer from Sonne. Communication was wonderful. The Fer is glorious. Sonne was kind enough to include some candy as a treat and that was a really sweet touch, no pun intended. I can't recommend her highly enough! Thank you!

18. I bought a doll head from Sonne and the seller was fantastic from beginning to end. :) The communication was prompt, shipping quick and I got some tasty goodies added with the doll as well. :aheartbea I would love to deal with her again in the future!

Thank you very much!

19. I purchased a dress set (dress, pantaloons, underskirt, etc. with some gift shoes) from Sonne. Communication was wonderful, and Sonne was very patient waiting for me to get back in touch (I was sick for a few days after initiating communication). Shipping/insurance all worked out great. Thank you, Sonne!

20. I bought Limhwa Half Elf from Sonne and it was a super easy and great transaction! She shipped the doll with some freebies and more then I could think of. Shipping was fast - 4 days only, it's stunning! Thank you so very much! Superb international seller, highly recommended!