1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for SorenLetore

May 7, 2010

1. Please leave all feedback for transactions here, thank you. :)

2. SorenLetore purchased an SD wig and a pair of 14mm acrylic eyes from me. She paid immediately and her communication was wonderful. I highly recommend her as a buyer and I would love to do business with her again.

3. SorenLetore purchased a FL Head from me. She is wondrful to deal with and has great communication. She paid right away and I would recommend her as a buyer:)

Briar

4. Soren purchased a Soom Chrom wig from me. She paid promptly and was kind enough to wait until the money first cleared to my Paypal (it was an e-check), then to my bank account. She let me know that she would be out of time when it would be delivered, but let me know as soon as she got home that it had arrived safe and sound. Wonderful to work with, would happily sell to again. <333

5. Soren purchased a wig from me, and the transaction went flawlessly. She was prompt with payment, communicative, and ever-so-polite! It was a complete win-win. If this was eBay, this feedback would read A++++ WOULD SELL TO AGAIN.

6. SorenLetore commissioned me for a face-up on her doll. She was very good to work with. Fast communication and let me know when the head arrived her. Highly recommended.

7. I sold a dress to Sorenletore. She paid quickly, was very plesant, and super patient when I mixed up the labels. Definetly recommended.

8. I bought a wig from SorenLetore. She communicated well, and the wig arrived quickly and safely.