1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for soulabyss

Apr 12, 2010

1. I figure it's time I make one of these so...

If you've bought something from me or sold something to me please leave feedback for me~! :D

Here's my ebay feedback... http://myworld.ebay.ca/stechapelle

Thank you!!! <3 <3
    2. So happy to be the first to leave feedback for soulabyss. She was part of my Chalco split, for the outfit. She paid right when she said she would, and when the doll arrived to me she let me know that she would be unavailable to receive the package for a couple of weeks. Paid for shipping at that point and then let me know when her holiday was over. She also communicated upon receipt of the clothes. You couldn't ask for a better group participant, would welcome her back any time!
    3. I was able to enjoy 2 different transactions with soulabyss. She used my shopping service to order her FCS SD girl Celice, and she and I did a trade. In both situations, she was truly a pleasure to work with. She was fantastic with communication, paid right away, and kept me updated about the packages status. I would be delighted to work with her anytime!
    4. I purchased a Volks Rinon from soulabyss and the transaction was fantastic!! Such a wonderful person to deal with, I received super sonic shipping and the doll was received in perfect condition. Thanks soulabyss for everything :)