1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Souldoll

Oct 3, 2007

1. I did not see a thread for Souldoll so I started one.

What did you order? Lupinus head, no face-up+wig+5mm string

Was making the payment easy, reasonable? Very easy; I used paypal.

How was communication?
      Very good. They answered my questions quickly and I asked quite a few.

Was the discription of the product accurate?
      Yes.

How is the quality of the product?Very good; I am very happy with the quality.

How long was shipping time; did it take more/less time than they said? About two weeks and it was within the range they said it would be; it came earlier than the longest they said it could be.

How was the packaging? Very good; it was neatly wrapped in bubble wrap, the papers were nicely on top, it looked like someone took their time wrapping it.

If you ordered a doll with a face-up how is the quality of the face-up?I did not order a face-up.

How is your overall satisfaction?I am very satisfied:)

Would you order from them again?Most deffinantly:3nodding:

2. I too am very interested in knowing how transacting with Souldoll is. Am very seriously considering buying a Souldoll but I really want to know if the company is trustworthy or not.

3. I think they are trustworthy and very friendly. They responded to my questions quickly. I see that I am the only one who has posted about my experience with them(I started the thread:sweat )I think they are really great though; I started the thread because there was not one and I wanted to let everyone know that I had a good experience with them.

4. Thought I'd throw a review in here too.

What did you order? LE10 "Spear of Dark Mist Valley" Tan Hye

Was making the payment easy, reasonable? I paid by echeck through Paypal, and Souldoll accidentally cancelled my order because it takes a few days for an echeck to clear. However, I emailed them about the situation and they replied quickly, fixing the problem almost immediately.

Souldoll is quick to remedy problems should they arise.

How was communication? Excellent. All of my questions were answered promptly.

Was the description of the product accurate? Very.

How is the quality of the product? Very high quality. Well-tailored outfit and good resin.

How long was shipping time; did it take more/less time than they said? It took a little longer than expected (maybe a week or so beyond the estimated time frame), but Souldoll kept me updated all the way.

How was the packaging? Very sturdy.

If you ordered a doll with a face-up how is the quality of the face-up? Beautiful~

How is your overall satisfaction? I'm very happy with my purchase. I love everything about the doll.

Would you order from them again?l Certainly! :D

5. What did you order?

Soulkid girl new body

Was making the payment easy, reasonable?

Very easy (paypal)

How was communication?

Very well.

Uhmmm... No.

How is the quality of the product?

Bad quality item. Resin was strong and nice, but really bad finished. The body had bumps and holes, some areas very shiny and some very rough. One finger was broken too.

I wrote to Souldoll asking for new hands and inquiring them about the defective body, and they reply me same day that they will send me new hands for free, and that they already knew about the defective body and were about to fix the mold.

SO... if they KNEW that the body was poorly made... WHY were selling it?!

How long was shipping time; did it take more/less time than they said?

It took about two weeks, faster than they said in the web.

How was the packaging?

Poorly done... The body was in a box too big for it and was lazy wrapped like a fish, without hands wrapped at all.

If you ordered a doll with a face-up how is the quality of the face-up?

I did not order a face-up.

How is your overall satisfaction?

I'm not satisfied at all. Well, now that I have sanded the whole body piece by piece for HOURS with two kinds of sandpaper, and the body does not look like cheap plastic anymore, I'm quite happy with it.

Would you order from them again?

Of course not.

PICS: (shiny areas, bumps, holes, broken finger...)

NUDITY (is a doll without blushing)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sorry about my bad english

6. What did you order? Soulkids Miryu & CELESTYN

Was making the payment easy, reasonable? Very easy by paypal

How was communication? OK

Was the discription of the product accurate? Yes

How is the quality of the product? Not satisfy about the resin,the surface was rough,I had to sand the whole body to make my doll's skin be smooth.:doh

How long was shipping time; did it take more/less time than they said? About 1 and a half month,a bit longer than they said.

How was the packaging? Very good

Totally not the same as the pictures on the site,they cheated me,I was very disappointed....:(

How is your overall satisfaction? Disappointed....

Would you order from them again?No....

7. What did you order? NS Hye, without a heartbeat.

It was easy - Paypal.

How was communication? They answered the questions I had quickly.

Was the discription of the product accurate? Yes, it was the same.

How is the quality of the product? The quality is nice. There isn't an imperfection. I like the jointing system too.

It took two weeks. It was the amount of time they said it would take.

How was the packaging?
      It was nice and secure. They tied her with ribbons attached to the box, bubblewrap on the hands, and bubblewrap very much around the outside of the box.

If you ordered a doll with a face-up how is the quality of the face-up? I ordered the default faceup, and that is what it looked like.

Satisfied.

Yes, depending on the dolls they offered. :)

8. What did you order? Souldoll Xell, 3.5mm string, a pair of shoes.

Was making the payment easy, reasonable? Very easy~ done through Paypal.

How was communication? All questions asked were answered very quickly and politely.

Was the discription of the product accurate? Yes~ he's a very beautiful doll~ <3

How is the quality of the product? Very good~ the moulding on his ears is a little rough looking and he's strung very tightly... all the rest of it is gorgeous. Even the free wig + eyes provided with him are lovely! The shoes are well-made and fit perfectly.

How long was shipping time; did it take more/less time than they said? From the time of ordering it took almost exactly a month to get confirmation of shipping. Once I'd recieved that he arrived within five days and was able to track him easily through the internet.

How was the packaging? An outer box, two layers of bubblewrap then the inner Souldoll box... he was nestled securely between two blankets and tied with pretty ribbons. His hands were wrapped in bubblewrap~ it was really well done, looked like someone had took their time over it. Despite the outer box having an obvious blow to it on one side (it's all torn/dented) the doll remined unscathed. The other bits and bobs (wig, shoes, string, paperwork) were put in a separate compartment above his head.

If you ordered a doll with a face-up how is the quality of the face-up? I ordered the default make up - it's lovely. Very delicate and skillfully done with neutral/brownish tones. Eyelashes included. The colours of the face up compliement all the wigs I've put on him very nicely.

How is your overall satisfaction? Extremely satisfied~

Would you order from them again? Yes~ In a heartbeat!

9. What did you order?
      **Soulkid Yewon, and Yewon's dress

**Easy, easy! I used credit card by Paypal.

How was communication?
      **Awesome. I asked them two questions and they responded within hours.

**Certainly was.

**Fantastic.

**They gave me an estimated shipment date of somewhere between Jan 5-8 when I asked them how long it would take (they didn't immediately tell me). She shipped on the 8th.

How was the packaging?
      **Great! My girl was securely wrapped in her pillows with bubble wrap around her and the box itself was bubble-wrapped, then put inside the shipping box.

**So, so gorgeous. I couldn't be happier with her.

**I'm extremely, extremely satisfied.

**Absolutely! They are fantastic.

10. What did you order? Souldoll Jinwoo with face-up

Was making the payment easy, reasonable? Paypal ^^

How was communication?
      Great. Questions answered within 24 hours.

Was the description of the product accurate?
      Yes.

How is the quality of the product? Awesome. His resin texture is lovely, his face-up is awesome, his hands are absolute wonders of sculpting :D His joints are great. Everything is good.

How long was shipping time; did it take more/less time than they said? It took a week longer than they said due to the amount of orders that they weren't expecting and it being the Christmas period. Over all, I was happy with the shipping time.

How was the packaging? Bubble wrap, cushions, all the basics. I would have liked a face-up protector as the eyelashes were long, but his face-up wasn't damaged.

If you ordered a doll with a face-up how is the quality of the face-up? Beautiful! Nice and natural and airbrushed and beautiful.

How is your overall satisfaction? Extremely satisfied.

Would you order from them again? If I like a sculpt, I won't hold back ^^

11. What did you order? Souldoll Lupinus, Premium eyes, and an outfit

Was making the payment easy, reasonable? Very easy! Used Paypal.

How was communication? When I asked all my stupid questions, they were always very prompt and polite.

Was the description of the product accurate? Yes.

How is the quality of the product? Quality is excellent. The resin was thouroughly coated with sealer, the eyes were as nice as Souldoll's always are, and the construction of the outfits great. It's one of the better quality pieces of doll clothing I own.

How long was shipping time; did it take more/less time than they said? It took about 28 days to get here. Well within the time limit. I ordered on November 28, and it got here December 26 XD

How was the packaging? Bubble wrap, cushions, all the basics. No face-mask, but he was securely tied to his pillows and seemed very safe. All his limbs were bubble wraped and his box, which came in another box, was surrounded on all sides by nice, insulating newspaper.

If you ordered a doll with a face-up how is the quality of the face-up? The face-up is of the top quality. I ordered a custom face-up as well and they matched what I requested with amazing results! Though there is a bit more eyeshadow around one eye than there is on the other, it's not that noticeable.

How is your overall satisfaction? Very satisfied! They're an amazing company!

Would you order from them again? Oh yes^^ For sure.

12. What did you order?
      Soulkid Miryu with faceup.

I used paygate, and it worked very well!

How was communication?
      They answered all my questions very fast.

Did I readed it?! xD I suppose, yes.

Resin is perfect, the faceup is beautiful and they maked it red/pink as I asked them. The eyes and wigs are really lovely. Only bad thing I would say, she's really kicky...

I ordered her the 8 february but they received the payment the 11 and she arrived the 11 march, so it took exactly a month! They sended me the track when they sended her.

How was the packaging?
      Nothing to say! ^^ Two big boxes, a lot of bubble wraps, two pillows, hands and feet carefully wrapped and she had a face-mask.

I asked them red/pink faceup without having a exact idea of what I wanted and it ended looking so beautiful!! ^_^

Extremely satisfied, nothing more to say! =)

Sure! ^^

13. What did you order?
      Souldoll Writer Osu

Paypal , very easy ^^

How was communication?
      Very good, quickly and polite

Of cours, yes.

The resin is fine. I love his texture. Some seam lines but not too much to care.

Very fast! I receive him 5 days after payment.

How was the packaging?
      Fine. All the things were protected. I love cute dog cushions.

Very skillfull work. I love their face up.

Very sastify.

I've a plan to buy their new girl. ^^

14. What did you order? Double Osu and sneakers

Quick and easy; I used paypal.

How was communication?
      Awesome. I asked a few times for shipping dates, and they always answered within a few hours

Was the description of the product accurate?
      Yes.

How is the quality of the product? Love it. He's got some seam-lines and is a bit rough in one place, but he's wonderful!

How long was shipping time; did it take more/less time than they said? They said it'd be 3-4 weeks, he came in 31 days.

How was the packaging? He was very well packed, I love the Scottie dog cushions!

If you ordered a doll with a face-up how is the quality of the face-up? It was exactly as it was on the site. Perfect!

How is your overall satisfaction? I am thrilled with their products and customer service. They let me request the eyes that I wanted which was a total plus!
      Would you order from them again? Heck yes!

15. What did you order? NS Hye, without a heartbeat.

Was making the payment easy, reasonable? It was easy - Paypal.

How was communication? It was wonderful. I accidently hit the rolly ball on my mouse and paid them in Canadian instead of US dollars. They refunded it immediately and let me know of my mistake without making me feel stupid :doh

Was the description of the product accurate? Yes, exactly.

How is the quality of the product? I think she's perfect. She poses well, her resin is smooth. I love the double joints!

How long was shipping time; did it take more/less time than they said? They quoted 3-4 weeks and she shipped just shy of 3 :)

How was the packaging? It was nice and secure. They tied her with ribbons attached to the box, bubblewrap on the hands, and bubblewrap very much around the outside of the box.

If you ordered a doll with a face-up how is the quality of the face-up? I asked for the default faceup and it looks fantastic!

How is your overall satisfaction? Very satisfied!

Would you order from them again? I would if they ever had another doll that I was interested in :)

16. What did you order? Soulkids Linn.

Was making the payment easy, reasonable? Very easy by Paypal.

How was communication? Good. They replied all the questions in Q&A board.

Was the description of the product accurate? Yes.

How is the quality of the product? Pretty good. There is just very little imperfection on the ears. The face is very beautiful. The general new body is able to pose very well too.

How long was shipping time; did it take more/less time than they said? 7 weeks before they shipped my order. They apologized for delay (rush order) and gave me a small gift on the package.

How was the packaging? Great. The doll was very secure in the box.

If you ordered a doll with a face-up how is the quality of the face-up? Good. Just like I've expected.

How is your overall satisfaction? Satisfied.

Would you order from them again? Yes. Of course. I have plan to buy other dolls from Souldoll again.

17. What did you order? Lee Jun Ki-C Full set

Was making the payment easy, reasonable? Very easy; I used PayPal.

How was communication? Excellent, they responded immediately and in great detail to my emails.

Was the discription of the product accurate? 100%

How is the quality of the product? Excellent. There is not even a hint of a seam on that doll. And the clothing and wig are perfect.

How long was shipping time; did it take more/less time than they said? It took about 3 weeks longer, but they had a very good explaination when I emailed them for a status and they sent me an "I'm sorry" gift.

How was the packaging? He was very carefully packaged. Lots of padding and bubble wrap.

If you ordered a doll with a face-up how is the quality of the face-up? Gorgeous,detailed work.

How is your overall satisfaction? 110%

Would you order from them again? I plan to.

18. What did you order? Soulkid Mayu LE from Dollectable

Was making the payment easy, reasonable? Incredibly easy-even for me who's never used paypal before!

How was communication? very good. On the 1 on 1 Q and A board they got back to me in about 24 hours.

Was the description of the product accurate? yes!

How is the quality of the product? wonderful! She's even more beautiful in person!

It took about til the end of my 7th week for her to ship. This was 2 weeks longer than they said however they were rushing orders and such so it's no biggie.

How was the packaging?
      she was very tightly packed. :D The box was taped so much it took me a bit to actually get it open! She was also tied down to her box so she didn't move around in shipment

If you ordered a doll with a face-up how is the quality of the face-up? the site's pictures do not do it justice! It's incredibly pretty in person!

I'm incredibly satisfied. This was my first ever doll order and it was a great experience!

Would you order from them again? Yes I would!

19. I'm sorry if I'm in the wrong place to be asking this, but I would like to know;

What currency are the souldoll dolls listed under? It can't possibly be KRW (although I'd like to pay $1.50 for my doll~)

And also, any other Australians buy from souldoll? If so, what was your shipping costs/what did you buy?

20. What did you order? Soul Sweet Eun-Jin with Faceup

Was making the payment easy, reasonable? yes, used Paypal

How was communication? Quite good. They responded within a day, and were very nice

Was the discription of the product accurate? yes

How is the quality of the product? Very good, I'm so happy with her - her resin is really nice, and I love her face!

How long was shipping time; did it take more/less time than they said? I got her about 6-7 weeks after I ordered her, which is a little later than they said, but they have a lot of orders, so it's ok

How was the packaging? good, she was padded well, and not damaged

If you ordered a doll with a face-up how is the quality of the face-up? I like it, it's very pretty

How is your overall satisfaction? very satisfied

Would you order from them again? yes, I definitely would. :D