1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Soulgirl

Aug 27, 2011

1. Soulgirl purchased imda Modigli from me. She paid promptly and had great communication.
      Thank you for perfect transaction. :)

2. Soulgirl's payment fast and great to work with. A perfect transaction.

3. Soulgirl contacted me for a trade (my Yakumo for a Volks body) and everything went perfectly!
      The body came in extremely well packaged and I am very happy with this transaction :D

<3

4. Soulgirl bought a wig from me and the transaction went smoothly between us. Payment was prompt and communication was great. Definitely a great buyer, thanks again!

5. I just sold a doll head to souldgirl. It was a perfect transaction. She paid promptly, communication was great, and she let me know right away that the head arrived safely. Thanks so much and enjoy!

6. This lovely lady purchased DC Kid body from me.
      Great communications and Fast Payment .
      THANK YOU SO MUCH! !!

7. Soulgirl bought a Musedoll dress set from me: great and kind communication, fast payment, she was a real pleasure to deal with!

Thank you very much! :aheartbea

8. Soulgirl bought a Shinji head from me. Payment was made quickly. She made arrangements for layaway, but paid early. Great transaction. Highly recommend!!! Thank you very much! :daisy:daisy:daisy:daisy

9. Soulgirl bought a head from me. She sent the payment promptly and kindly let me know as soon as she pick up the pakcage. Everything went smoothly. Thank you so much :)

10. I did a trade with Soulgirl for her Minifee Rheia for my Dollstown Elf body. She was an absolute wonder to work with. She gave me all the photo`s I asked for, was patient with me, and kept in great communication throughout the entire thing. She also wrapped up my doll wonderfully and included a few cloths and shoes and eyes with her. She was ever so patient to when it took forever for my part of the trade to get her, as it ended up going by sea. I wouldn't hesitate to buy or trade with Soulgirl again!

11. Soulgirl bought a head from me. She was great to deal with. Excellent communication and easy transaction. Highly recommended! Thank you

12. Soulgirl purchased a dollstown body from me and she is wonderful and lovely! :daisy She did a short layaway and payed on time and the communication was perfect!
      she is perfectly delightful in every way! Thank you so much for a wonderful transaction:aheartbea

13. A+++++++ transaction!

We had a fantastic trade with Soulgirl. The package arrived super-fast and was very well packed. Lots of thanks for great extras she included, THANK YOU SO MUCH! Soulgirl was also very nice and let me know right away when my box arrived. I would love to do business with her any time again, LOTS OF THANKS!