1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Sour_Dotz

Oct 19, 2006

1. I commissioned an artist faceup on a Volks Sakura. Sour_Dotz worked quickly, communicated well, and did an absolutely amazing job on the faceup. My girl has never looked so awesome!

2. Sour_Dotz painted my CP Luts BW El head recently. She was very fast and efficient. Her work is excellent - she is very talented. My El looks so cool!! I really love him.

3. POSITIVE
      I commissioned Sour_Dotz to give an artist choice face up to my DollChateau Matthew in mint green. He turned out beautifully! Sour_Dotz was very friendly and professional. And his return trip was quick! I will definitely be returning for future face ups with this artist! Thank you!

4. I commissioned Sour_Dotz for a face-up for my Volks Mimi. The work was surprisingly fast and professional. She is definitely at the top of my list for fast face-ups and would recommend her to others. Thank you for always being prompt and responsive!

5. POSITIVE
      I commissioned the lovely Sour_Dotz for a face up for my DOD Shall, I was having issues bonding with her and was unhappy with her old face up. So i sent her off to Sour_Dotz for a new one. She kept in contact, and was super quick with her work! Such beautiful face ups! Highly recommended! She does a fantastic job~

6. I commissioned @Sour_Dotz for artist face ups on my Angell-Studio Bake and Lati Jia. They came out way better than I could have hoped. She is super talented and was super patient through out the whole process. Thank you!

7. I commissioned Sour_Dotz for a face-up and just like in the past she was great to work with. Got the work done within a timely manner, supplied great pictures to show it off, and shipped her out the next day after payment.

I would happily commission her again. Thank you so much!

8. I commissioned Sour_Dotz for a custom face up. I'm very happy with the face up she did for my doll! Communication was great and turn around time was as stated on her commission thread. I would definitely commission her again! Highly recommended, thank you :)

9. I purchased a 5stardoll aiden from sourdotz. Everything went fine. Thank you so much for the wonderful transaction! : )!

10. I commissioned Sour_Dotz Artist face-up for my LM Demetri and DZ Big Dipper. Communication through PM was always prompt and friendly. She finished the job on both dolls in a week, and shipped them back right after I sent payment. Lovely works, thank you very much~

11. sour_dotz just did an amazing faceup, body blush on my soom ws crow boy. he is so beautiful.
      I will definitely do business with sour_dotz again.
      A+++++

12. Dottie painted a head for me, and as soon as I saw it, I asked her to paint another! She is so fabulous, so easy to work with, and so very, very professional. I can't wait to get more blank heads to send her way![​IMG]

13. Thank you, Dottie, for the stunning faceup <3 [​IMG]

14. Sour_Dotz did an Artist's Choice face-up on my Delf Lishe and did a beautiful job. The turn around time was very fast and her communication was excellent. I definitely recommend her as a face-up artist. :)

15. I commissioned Sour_Dotz for an artist face-up for my Lishe boy. Such a wonderful experience! ^_^ Fantastic communication and such a beautiful face-up! Thank you so much!

16. Positive feedback! I commissioned sour_dotz for an artist's choice faceup and the transaction was flawless. Very friendly and professional to communicate with and I felt like she really cared about my doll and my input to create a final faceup that was perfect for my doll's mood while giving her the artistic freedom to create something beautiful. The end result is absolutely beautiful and I couldn't be happier. Thank you so much!

17. I commissioned Sour_Dotz to paint my Sard. She worked very quickly and did a wonderful job. Communication and shipping were also excellent.

18. I commissioned Sour_Dotz to do a faceup on my Angelsdoll Baku. I went with Artist's Choice, and I am THRILLED with the work she did! He looks absolutely stunning. <3

This was my very first time sending one of my boys for a faceup, and Dottie made the whole experience absolutely wonderful! Superb communication throughout, and she worked so very fast! I will quite happily commission again in the future (already planning on it!). Thank you so much!

19. I commissioned a faceup from Sour_Dotz. She was great to work with! The face up on my Shushu is amazing!

20. Sour_Dotz just did an amazing faceup on my IOS NOVA head.
      he now looks like Sabastian Michaelis.
      I will certainly use her in the future again for beautification on my boys