1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Sour_Dotz

Oct 19, 2006

1. I bought a pair of dread falls from Dottie and she shipped them SO FAST it was UNBELIEVABLE! she's very wonderful and sweet to deal with in every way.

Thank you Dottie!!

2. I bought a set of pink dread falls from Sour_Dotz, and they are absolutely amazing! Shipping was very fast, and communication was very friendly! I love my new dread falls... so gorgeous!

3. Bought some really fun penny loafers from Dottie! Thanks!!!!!

Great Seller! She even sent me a fun surprise!

Judy

4. brought a custom unoa faceplate from dottie.
      she was helpful, professional,answered my questions promptly,
      kept me updated as to when payment was received and when the faceplate
      was shipped. things could not have gone any smoother!
      and the faceplate is even nicer in real life.
      thanks!!
      m.a.

5. i bought 2 pairs of unoa eyes from sour_dotz, and they arrived super fast. great communication!! yay thanks again!

6. I bought a pair of shoes from Sour_Dotz. It was a great transaction - good communication, fast shipping. She's lovely to deal with. Thanks again! ^_^

7. I bought a dress from Sour_Dotz and it was very nice, well made and quickly posted. Thanks! ^_^

8. Just had another great transaction with Sour_Dotz! The second pair of dread falls is possibly even more gorgeous than the first. Shipping was very speedy and communication was great again! I would definitely buy from her again!

9. I bought L-Bi madoromi face, and she was so sweet and very nice. The package was really well wrapped, and thanks for such cute note too! :lol: Thanks Dotz! I'll enjoy him so much!! >3<

10. I bought a totally Rare Awesome Black Momopet wig from Sour_Dotz and the Shipping was Fast. Great transaction with this member. Highly Recommended

11. I bought a winking lusis faceplate from Sour_Dotz and the transaction and communication was excellent! She even gave me a free face-up because the shipping to me was so expensive, and the face-up was lovely~!
      Also the faceplate was packaged extremely well (could have been run over by a truck without getting hurt! ;D) and I also recieved a cute note from Dottie~! I would gladly buy from her again!

Thanks again Dottie~!

12. She was great to work with and did a wonderful job on my dolls face-up.

13. Super fast payment! Awesome buyer! Much love~ :aheartbea

14. :) New dreads from Dottie are fab! :aheartbea She has great communication and super speedy service. Thanks a bunch!:) :)

15. bought a pair of eyes from me, excellent communication, very smooth transaction^^

16. Sour_Dotz joined my group order ^_^.
      Her replies and payments were really fast, and she is really nice person to deal with.
      I would love to do business with her again.
      Thanks =D !!

17. Sour_Dotz recently prettified my chiwoos, and she was amazing to deal with. She put up with my stupid (and possibly annoying) questions, worked fast (but with excellent quality) and sent back my boys with some awesome packaging that was actually about 1000x better than the way I sent them. XD;;;
      Thank you so much! :D

18. Here's another happy customer of hers ^_^ I sent her home with my awfully-faceupped doll during a doll meet-up. She repainted the head as per my request and did a lovely job considering that the face was stained. Thank you very much for a fantastic job!!

19. I just finished a trade with Dottie, I traded my Musedoll Erato outfit set for an L-bi faceplate and a lot of other Unoa items. The L-bi faceup was adorable and just what I wanted, the clothing was made very well and everything was as described and packaged very carefully. I am overall super happy with the trade and would LOVE to deal with Dottie again.

Thank you so much!! :aheartbea

20. I commissioned 2 pairs of the coolest dread falls. She made them so quickly, kept in constant contact with me and did an amazing job on them. I highly recommend her work!

Deborah