1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Sour_Dotz

Oct 19, 2006

1. Sour_Dotz bought a pair of eyes from me and the transaction was perfect! Thanks so much and I hope you enjoy them!

2. I bought two wigs from Sour_Dotz and, as before when I commissioned her, the transaction was great, with her being exceedingly prompt in replying to messages and sending them out. Thank you! :aheartbea

3. Sour_Dotz bought a head frrom me. She paid quickly and was easy to work with. Communication was excellent as well! Would def. deal with again!

4. Sour_Dotz purchased some Angel Region shoes from me... everything went smoothly, an excellent transaction! :)

5. I just purchased a pair of shoes from Dottie and she was awesome, patient through my indecision, etc.
      I hope to do business with her again!
      Maggie

6. Sour_Dotz did an AWESOME faceup for my Sist wink as well as blushed and manicured her hands. Communication and service were excellent, and Sour_Dotz was very understanding when I had to drop out of one of the slots suddenly (originally I was going to have a lot more done but my doll got lost in the mail). I highly recommend this artist!

7. Sour_Dotz bought some eyes from me. She was quick to pay and great with PM's. Truly a wonderful transaction! Thanks

8. Sour_Dotz bought a Juri 05 from me. She paid quickly, and the communication was wonderful. I definitely recommend!!

9. Sour_Dotz painted my Soph's face and it's stunning work. Wonderful artist, and very patient with the changes I wanted.

Thanks again!

10. Sour_Dotz painted two of my dolls and did a wonderful job. She was very quick and her communication was excellent!

11. I purchased a Domuya Flexi Perennial body from Sour_Dotz and had an awesome transaction. She was very professional, patient with my layaway needs, packed the body well and sent it promptly as soon as I was paid up. I'd definately buy from her again... in fact I hope to. She is totally reliable. Thanks again, Dottie-chan! :gingerbreadman

12. Dottie (Sour_Dotz) recently gave my CD Eileen a new face-up & breathtaking tattoos. She makes me proud to own my doll & was very, very sweet answering my millions of questions (& I assure you there were close to a million).

She was very patient with me while I decided exactly what I wanted to do and to my enjoyment kept me very updated with her work. I am very, very pleased with my doll.

Thank you very, very much, Dottie. <3

13. Comissioned Sour_Dotz for two face ups and a body mod from mature female body to male.

She was great at keeping communication, and even though it took a bit longer than expected due to finals I'm extremely satisfied with the results and wouldn't hesitate to use her again.

Thanks, Sour_Dotz! :)

14. Sour_Dotz just recently purchased one of my dolls. She paid me in two payments, both of which were made on time. She was very nice to talk to, and I would definitely not hesitate to sell to her again ^-^ A++++++ Thank you!!:D

15. I commissioned a face-up from Sour_Dotz. She was very quick with both the work and with shipping, she answered all my questions, and she did a FANTASTIC job -- my girl looks even better than I'd been hoping for! :D

Thank you~!

16. I bought a BC Dreaming Kumi from Sour_Dotz. She did the faceup just like I wanted, and he arrived here fast! Communication was great and he is perfect. I just didnt get to leave a comment because I couldnt open my package cause it was for Christmas XD

KDM~

17. I had gotten a face up for my BBB Weylin back in August and I realized I forgot to leave feedback! Sour_Dotz was great and very patient when I was a little late in the payment due to bad internet connections. The face up for Weylin is absolutely beautiful and the tattoo was amazing as well.

18. Sour_Dotz is very prompt in both communication and payment. I would love to deal with her again, thank you so much!

19. i bout a wig from Sour_Dotz and i'm very pleased with the transaction!!! fast shipping, good item, thank you!!!

20. I bought a dress and boots from her. The transaction was quick and easy and the clothes where clean and beautiful. I was very happy with the transaction.