1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for sovayne

Jun 20, 2008

1. I haven't made too many transactions in the marketplace but I thought I would make a feedback thread anyway! (:

Please leave some feedback if you have made any kind of transaction with me! Thank you. :aheartbea
    2. great buyer. Fast to send payment and very communicative. Bought a Dollshe Hound from me and would be happy to do business again!

Hope you enjoy him!
    3. Very nice buyer. sovayne was very communicative and spent a very prompt payment. A pleasure to do business with her. Thanks for the great transaction. :)
    4. sovayne bought a Breakaway head from me and the communication was excellent, very friendly and very quick with the payment. it's a pleasure to do business with her, highly recommended!
      Thank you so much! <3
    5. Sovayne commissioned me for a face-up! Just a delight to work with! Communication was fantastic, and she was amazingly patient and understanding. Just a lovely person, and I would absolutely love to work with her again! Thank you!
    6. I bought a Breakaway '08 head from Sovayne. She was very polite and helpful as well as prompt with shipping. The head arrived packaged well with a face guard to protect the face up and is in perfect condition. Thanks so much!
    7. Sovayne commissioned a faceup from me, and she has been nothing but wonderful! Great communication, extremely patient, and paid promptly. Will do business with again. :)