1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for spampy aka Jenifer Burns

Feb 28, 2007

1. If you've bought from me or I've purchased something from you,
      please feel free to leave feedback to let others know how it went.
      And thanks!

2. Jenifer was fantastic to deal with :) I saw pictures of her cute PF pj's and asked if she took orders. She does, and I'm so glad I asked because they are THE cutest things. Very, very well made considering how tiny they are. Communication was constant, shipping was prompt, the items were packed very nicely... Just a great experience :)

I would definitely order from Jenifer again, and if she gets different sized dolls then I'm doomed ^_-

3. I bought a dress for my PF from spampy and I love it. It's even cuter IRL than in her pictures if that's possible. I will be back for more, I'm sure.

4. OMG - Jenifer is a tiny genius! Ummm... I mean that in a good way!

Here's the latest design I got for my PF Yoko. The quality is amazing! The fit is perfect!

[​IMG]

Highly recommended!

5. That is so adorable delicateangel. I wish I had known Jenifer last summer. I took my PF on a cruise with me and she didn't have a bathing suit, poor thing.

Anyway, I want to say I had another transaction with Spampy that was perfect. She made my Narin a sleeping bag and pillow and they are so cool. You should see the tiny pillow. Just like a real person's pillow with pillowcase. It's adorable. I will post pictures when I get to take some.

6. Spampy is such a nice lady to deal with! The outfit is so cute and I LOVE the sleeping bags!! THanks soooo much! :aheartbea

7. Oh my, I just bought two of the most adorable little tutu's you can ever imagine! Spampy's skills are top notch! I would not hesitate to buy from her again. Thank you so much Spampy for your time and skill. ^__^

8. I won the 60cm dress Jenifer had on Ebay, it arrived yesterday and it's *gorgeous*. The detail on it is just incredible, and everything was wrapped up seperately and it even came with a little bow and pair of earrings that I hadn't even noticed in the auction! (And the earrings were on a little card backing just like from a shop :D)

I'm so glad she's making big stuff now as well! ^_-

9. Commissioned Spampy to make some PF clothes. She did an incredible job, was lovely throughout, and sent them quickly. Wouldn't hesitate to commission her again. YAY!

10. I got a PocketFairy bathing suit from Spampy and it is wonderful! It's breathtaking! And the detail....Spampy is truly a master at sewing the small things!

11. I Commissioned Jenifer to make PJ's and a Undie Set for my Lati Yellow. They are both beautifully made! She is very talented. I love the cloths she made so much that I know I will order from her again. She did a wonderful job and was very pleasant to work with. Everything happened in a very speedy manor. :)

12. I got the cutest little Jeans from Spampy for my little Meil. Now I gotta order up somemore tiny sweet clothes.. Gottem fast too! And very well made for such tiny little things.. Just look at my Little Meil..

[​IMG].
      Thanks so much Spampy(Jennifer)!

13. unluckily I an´t share pics yet but I am very happy with spampy´s items

they are very detailed and well made

I will definitely come back when I have more money and solve the problem with my girls body

thanks indeed^^

14. Spampy is awesome to deal with, excellent communication, and top notch sewing skills. The PF outfit I bought from her is adorable.

15. Jennifer made some wonderful clothes for my dolls. Her sewing skills are A1. I would definitely recommend her.
      Marianna

16. I've bought several things from Spampy and it's always a wonderful transaction. She sends the items out in an extremely fast shipment, and they are always packed so pretty. Her attention to detail is AMAZING, and can't wait to see what more she makes.

17. I just received my newest piece of clothing from Spampy and she is a delight to work with. I can't wait to see what else she comes up with. Thank you so much for the jeans, they are great.

18. I had Commissioned Jenifer to make my Lati Yellow a Wendy dress from Disney's Peter pan and just got the dress this weekend. It was shipped to me very quickly and the dress was perfect! She is wonderful to work with and I would refer her to any one! She does very nice work.

(picture comming soon)

19. I seem to spam Jen's feedback post a lot, but she is so wonderful to work with, I can't say enough. I just commissioned her to work on an Absinthe fairy outfit for my incoming WS Kumi and it is absolutely AMAZING. Will put up picture as soon as it comes in. I sent her a picture of a cartoon fairy and how I'd like it and WOW, she pretty much did it the exact same. I love it and she's great great communication. Okay, I'll stop now. :)

20. :fangirl: Spampy, you are the greatest Tiny genius on this planet - Sugar (no name change yet) - loves her jeans and refuses to try on any of the other goodies she just got. Everything is perfect - thank you so much. When the money tree blooms again, I'll be back.....will try to do a picture or 2 later. Thanks again, Joanie (hardtomiss)