1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for spamsama

Oct 23, 2006

1. My eBay ID is spamsama.

People I have bought from:
      Songblade - a shirt
      Voenne - a brown wig
      hello_sunshine - a can of MSC
      Mercy - a pair of V-Jeans
      nancy60304 - a pair of pants and a button down shirt
      lyn_r - Elfdoll Wu
      Cassiel - two wigs
      whitebread - SD hat
      poots-kin - a brown wig
      Smidge - Sd necklace and two bracelets
      crystalgirl - an SD jacket and SD skirt
      Bunnychan - green glass eyes
      St James/orangebabydoll - SD ring
      Creme Brulee - SD Hat
      sintex - SD guitar
      Bordercollie - NS Chiwoo Hands
      YohMoe - Green artist made eyes
      Leadora - MSD Lime shoes
      Weaker - Green glass eyes
      timchener - Army green SD t-shirt
      Ravendancer26.2 - Sweets!
      selphielu - Elfdoll Special K (layaway)
      animefigurekit - SD wig, purple acrylic eyes
      Mela - Juri 06 head
      bperry042 - commission WWII Bomber Jacket
      Tinybear - SD white wig
      Bern - Dollmore shoes, KStarr wig
      WolfeClaw - DoC Tender Too Body
      LordSesshoumaruSama - Red/Tan plaid pants
      ginarolo - Special Golden Brown eyes 16mm
      Ravendancer26.2 - Wii Remotes
      maudlincycle - Black MSD Skull shoes
      lovelovekitty - Elfdoll K head (ebay)

People I have sold to:
      psyence - SD umbrella
      dope_hat - MSD guitar
      Baakay - Serendipity Valencia Head
      sharsachan - Serendipity Valencia Body (layaway)

People I have traded with:
      comicbookartistboi - One 16mm green eyeball for a black MSD wig

In process (buying):
      Lady Vincira - Buttons
      LordSesshoumaruSama - Blue SD Hoodie

In process (selling):

In process (trading):

2. Spamsama is a wonderful person to deal with! :) She's super friendly and nice, and very quick with payment as well. I would definitely recommend her to anyone, and certainly be more than happy to deal with her again for sure! :D

3. Very nice customer (as well as one of my first!), paid promptly, and kept communication, as well as providing me with a swell shot of her handsome boy wearing my humble hempwork! <3

4. Thank you berry much for buying my doll clothes! :dance
      My berry first buyer! :D
      Very nice & friendly.
      AAA Grade Buyer! :thumbup

5. A friendly and courteous buyer whom we at orangebabydolly will be happy to do business with again! Prompt payment and very good at communicating clearly. Thanks! :D

6. Yaaay~ Spamsama~~~ 8D
      Think I was your first buyer? (^-^) A great person to deal with - very friendly and helpful :) Thankyou so much! :D!

7. Sent quick payment, very nice ^^

8. I bought a miniature guitar from spamsama. Everything went very smoothly and effeciently.
      I received the guitar today in perfect condition and Isi loves it!

Thank you :3~

9. spamsama was great to deal with!
      fast payment, nice emails, good communication.
      thank you so much ^^

10. great buyer and paid as promised ^^ also a nice person

11. Fabulous buyer! Paid right on time and is very nice.

12. Spamsama paid quickly and has been easy to communicate with! Very recommended! :D

13. I recently had a trade to Spamsama, and she was awesome. Such a sweetheart. :) I traded one green glass eye for a black fur wig :) Thanks Spamsama :D

:: hug ::

14. She bought the unpainted Wu I had last October and was a sweetheart to deal with. Would recommend her highly as a buyer. ^_^

15. spamsama is amazing to work with. She made a purchase from me and due to my personal issues there was a severe delay in getting her eyes to her. She could not have been sweeter or more understanding. I couldn't find a better person to work with if I tried.

16. spamsama is an amazing gem to work with! She paid immediately and was such a doll in keeping me in contact when the shirt I sold her arrived. So much love for her!

17. ^^ Spamsama bought little candies from me. She's super awesome and a very patient buyer. Highy recommended.

18. Spamsama sold me Gabe's sweet little head. I just love the little goof. It arrived all packed up snuggly with a special extra - a FUZZYBEAR that was immediately swiped by my younger daughter ;)

Wonderful seller. :D

19. Spamsama was so great to deal with! Great communication, easy to work with, and paid promptly! I will definitely hope to have future transactions with her! :)

20. Spamsama was a really great buyer :) Really nice and everything went perfect! A big thanks you!