1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Sparrk

Jun 24, 2020

1. I have some dolls and accessories to sell, so please leave me feedback when we have a transaction.

Thanks! :lol:

2. Just finished a lovely transaction with Spark.
      I purchased a Fairyland Pukipuki Ante. Communication was excellent and the doll was sent fast and packed very well! I would purchase from her again! It was a pleasure!

3. Flaky/Neutral

I made a downpayment on a Fairyland Juri 2012 head Sparrk listed. We had discussed it prior, and she made it clear that she would prefer to sell to a buyer who could pay in full. She was selling solely for financial reasons, but did tell me that I would be 'first in line' if a buyer with the full amount did not come forward.

She messaged me with her PayPal, I paid, and a few hours later she refunded the payment, telling me she had sold Juri to someone else. Now, her reasoning cannot be disputed. We have all had those times when we need money. I cannot leave this feedback honestly without making that clear. However, because Juri was already 'sold' to me with a downpayment before Sparrk revoked her, this was a flaky transaction.

I cast no blame against Sparrk for going with a buyer who could pay in full in her time of need. She was good about refunding the downpayment and letting me know. In the future, I would still consider purchasing from her, as I believe her to be both an honest and pleasant person.

4. Purchased Orange Tea Dolls Pollet from Sparrk and it was a wonderful transaction! Everything was just as described and she arrived quickly and expertly packed! I LOVE this doll and have Sparrk to thank! Would definitely buy from again!

5. Very positive experience!

I bought a Fairyland Juri12/2012 head from spark, and the whole interaction/transaction was wonderful. Sparrk was super helpful, since it was my first time purchasing something from den of angels, and using paypal.
      Sparrk was so lovely to communicate with and they responded fast and it was over all a nice and plesant exchange! The doll head was well packaged and arrived fast and safe.
      I would definitely buy from Sparrk again! :D

6. I purchased a set of minifee hands from Sparrk and the transaction went very smooth. Hands arrived quickly with a nice note and a little charm. They fit on my doll well and I would be happy yo buy or sell with them in the future

7. I bought a pair of Minifee high heel feet from Sparrk and it was a smooth and good transaction. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again. Thank you!!

8. bought a pair of heel feet from sparrk, and they arrived today well packaged and perfectly safe! Quick, prompt communication and very friendly. Thank you again!

9. [ Positive Feedback ]

Sparrk was an incredible individual to work with - painless buying experience and above and beyond professionalism throughout. Deeply appreciated during these uncertain times; especially with scamming being a concern in the BJD second-hand markets.

10. Purchased a littlefee ante from Sparrk. They replied fast and shipped fast. Super smooth transaction. Highly recommend!!