1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for spcecadet

Sep 29, 2009

1. this Is My Feedback Thread. I'm Sure You All Know The Deal.
      peace Out, Robin.

2. Spcecadet bought doll eyes from me. She paid quickly and told me when package arrived.
      A pleasure to do business with.

3. Spcecadet was kind enough to let me adopt her Iplehouse I, Stella. She shipped her quickly and kept me updated as to her status. Excellent transaction...thanks again! :)

4. purchased two items from spcecadet they arrived very quickly and the communication was super friendly. over all great service & communication.

5. Bought a pair of boots from spcecadet, they arrived fast and well-packed. Couldn't have gone better, I highly recommend her!

6. I bought some MSD clothes from spcecadet. They arrived quickly and in great condition. Thank you so much!

7. I bought a pair of MSD boots and leggings from spcecadet. They arrived like new and I'm very happy with them. Thanks!

8. I bought a MSD Nine9style beenie. Fast shipping and great communication. Will definitely do business with spcecadet again :).

9. I bought a JID boy outfit from spcecadet. Polite and quick experience. I would be willing to order from them again.

10. spcecadet bought a littlefee hoodie from me, communication was clear payment was fast. she notified me as soon as the hoodie arived. great buyer, will recommend and would to love to work with again.

11. Spcecadet participated in my twenty-first Leekeworld group order and we had a very smooth, easy and pleasant transaction! :) Communication was well kept and friendly from their end and invoices were taken care of quickly, leaving nothing to be desired. I have no complaints and would gladly work with them again~

[ ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ ]
      ☺][ Thank you for your participation in this order!! ][☺
      [ ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ ]

12. I bought a LTF Leah from spcecadet. She was really good about everything, she reminded me when I forgot about the layaway, and she responded very quickly to any questions I had. We did have a little hiccup right at the end, the doll was posted a little late but at was all sorted out quickly and the doll was sent really well, she was packed securaly and the doll arrived quickly!! I would be more than happy to do business with her again!!!

13. I bought a Siean head from spcecadet and couldn't be happier. Great communication, super speedy delivery. Thank you very much :)

14. Spacecadet was kind enough to do a split order with me to Fairyland. She was very good at keeping in touch and keeping me updated, and even though she had some life stuff come up, she was still able to ship out promptly ^__^ Definitely recommend!

15. I bought F60 Juri (Soony) event head from Spacecadet. Amazing transaction, very pleasant to talk to, and fast replies~~ Always keeping in touch~~ Highly recommend Spacecadet~!!!

16. 100% Positive - bought a MNF Woosoo from spcecadet and in the end, everything went fine. The doll arrived undamaged and was exactly what was listed. Thanks!

17. 100% positive feedback. I bought 2 lovely heads from spcecadet and the transaction was super smooth. Heads were packed well and arrived quickly :D thank you so much again ^_~