1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for special tea

Mar 26, 2007

1. Hello~
      I would very much appreciate if you could please post your feedback if you have had any transactions with me! ^^

Thank you! ♥

Boughten from:
      bittenbefore
      ria_ria

2. special tea bought Yo-Hands from me.

All of PMs were polite and fast. Payment was done quickly :)
      Special tea is a very nice buyer!! I highly recommend her.

Thank you very much :aheartbea

3. I bought a LaTi Renia from special tea. PMs were polite, friendly, and she was wonderful to talk to and do business with! Transactions and shipments were fast and prompt, with wonderful communication. All questions were answered promptly. A great seller. Thank you so much! :D

4. Joined in one of my group orders and everything went wonderfully
      I hope special tea joins in again

5. Great buyer, fast payment, thanks a lot ^^

6. Sold a dress set to special tea -- she was unbelievably patient and very sweet to deal with. She did a small layaway and paid when she said she would. Overall kept great communication. I recommend her highly~ :daisy

7. Special tea bought a DollHeart dress from me--the transaction went wonderfully and I'd sell to her again in a heartbeat ^^.

8. Thea bought a Yo-SD outfit from me. I highly recommend her as a buyer. :D

9. I bought a Tanpopo from special tea and the transaction couldn't have been any smoother. She kept me well informed and was very patient while we tried to figure out Paypal's personal vs merchandise payment maze. I would definitely recommend her. :D