Feedback for Spectrum_Rhapsody

Feb 20, 2017

1. Making me a feedback thread, because I never got around to it back when I joined. Here it is! :D

2. I sold a Dollzone Anson to Spectrum_Rhapsody and it was a perfect transaction from start to finish. Communications were excellent, payment was super fast, and they let me know when Anson arrived even though they were out of town at the time...they totally kept on top of everything! This transaction was a pure pleasure and I can highly recommend them as a person to do business with.

3. I had a fantastic transaction with Spectrum_Rhapsody for Dollshe Erica Snow. Positive experience all the way around, A++
      Cate in CA

4. @Spectrum_Rhapsody purchased a pair of eyes from me. :) Communication was quick and concise, payment was prompt, and I was informed when they arrived safely. A great transaction overall - I would happily do business with Spectrum again in the future!

Thanks so much!

5. Sold Dollzone Neruga parts to Spectrum and communication was excellent! I made a slight blunder with shipping but even that wasn't enough to throw off the terrific convo! All in all a wonderful buyer, would sell to them again! :pcake

6. POSITIVE FEEDBACK 10/10 :blush:D

I sold a Dollzone Snow Fulai Full Doll w/ All Parts except Nude in Peach Skin to @Spectrum_Rhapsody. I had answered their WTB post and was happy to find a buyer for my Snow Fulai. Excellent communicated and prompt payment on their part. They were very patient with me shipping out the doll. They let me know when the doll arrived and provided photos! Thank you so much for taking this gal home. I hope you enjoy her. It was a pleasure doing business with you and wouldn't mind to do so in the future! :thumbup

7. Positive feedback
      I sold parts to Spectrum_Rhapsody and everything went really smooth : it's a nice buyer, excellent communication, prompt payment, would sell again to her, definitely ! :)

8. Positive feedback
      I sold a Dollzone belly part with magnet to @Spectrum_Rhapsody. She was wonderful to deal with: very quick payment and PM responses. She also let me know when the package arrived safely.I would definitely recommend @Spectrum_Rhapsody as a buyer, and wouldn´t hesitate to deal with her again any time! ! Thank you so much!

9. ~ Positive feedback ~
      I sold a pair of hands to @Spectrum_Rhapsody and the transaction was perfect! Great communication, the transaction was done in a record time. They told me as soon as they received the package which is greatly appreciated. I would buy and / or sell to them with closed eyes :3nodding:
      Thanks a lot!!