1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for spensers_mom

Mar 29, 2009

1. Just sold my little dollzone BB to Clare. A wonderful person to transact with. Paid as promised and let me know that the little cutie made it there right away.

2. OMG, spensers_mom fulfilled a dream for me! I just bought a lovely OD Joong from her and what a perfect transaction!

She is extremely communicative, friendly, and accommodating.

I highly recommend dealing with spensers_mom and look forward to dealing with her again in the future.

3. Bought two items from me and paid very quickly. A very pleasant transaction, would deal with again. Thanks. ^^

4. Clare, who purchased my Dollzone BB Ani, is a wonderful person to deal with. Her excellent communication and prompt payment made my very first Marketplace transaction a very pleasant experience. Thanks so much, Clare.

I highly recommend spensers_mom.

5. Sold a Pipos Curo to Clare and she couldn't have been better! She was incredibly sweet and polite and communication was excellent. Thank you so much!!!

6. spensers_mom didn't have a feedback thread so I've made one for her here. Please add to it if you've have dealings with spensers_mom in the marketplace.:)

I'll start:

I just completed a truly awesome transaction with spensers_mom here in the marketplace on DoA. She was absolutely wonderful to work with and answered all PMs promptly. I purchased an adorable little Bobobie March from her in pink skin on a short layaway and an Alice in Wonderland Goodreau outfit. She shipped very fast, and the doll and items were packaged with great care. My March arrived in the USA from Canada safely and in perfect condition. Spensers_mom even sent an extra little dress as well. I couldn't be more pleased with my new doll and can highly recommend spensers_mom to everyone.

7. Hi
      Actually, there is another thread for me -- but thanks for starting this one in any case. I'll have to get the mods to merge them

8. Sold some pipos sized clothing to her and she's a great buyer in every way! Enjoy!

9. I bought a Winged Vampire Ye from spensers_mom. The transaction was perfect! PMs were prompt and friendly. She shipped him right away, he arrived safely and packed well. Ye himself was clean and in perfect condition. I would gladly do business with her again. :)

10. ~Positive~
      spensers_mom bought some YOSD clothes. She paid promptly and let me know as soon as they arrived. Can't ask for a better buyer! ^__^

11. I sold a dollzone white-skin boy body to Spensers_Mom, and she was fantastic to work with! She dealt with all my general weirdness and paid on time 'n everything. She even let me know when the body arrived. :)
      I would love to work with again sometime in the future!

12. spensers_mom purchased a modded DZ BB Jing from me...she contacted me with her original layaway plan. and we agreed on it, she then paid faster than the original plan and was polite, nice and a pleasure to deal with. Would deal again, thank you!

13. Hmm I got this one when I searched yer profile :)..anyways great buyer, fast and great communication. Thank you!

14. Positive. I bought a Bobobie Sprite from spensers_mom. She was very quick to answer e-mail, and the doll arrived in beautiful shape with lots of extras. I would definitely buy from her again. Thank you so much for a wonderful transaction!!!

15. spensers_mom bought an Amelie Taylor MSD outfit from me. The transaction was perfect! She's very friendly person and I highly recommend dealing with her !!! :)

16. Always a joy to work with. Fast payments & very pleasant communication. Thanks for your continued support of my work. :)

17. I swapped Clare a bonnet for some clothes. She is a wonderful swap partner. She mails fast and communicates very well.

The bonus is that she is friendly and really fun to deal with.

18. I traded Spencers_mom for a Dollzone Ani and am completely floored by how wonderful the trade went. I've had a lot of trades here on DOA, but this was by far the best. She was wonderful to work with and kept in touch every step of the way! The doll is so, so great. I love her to death already.

Thanks so much

DMM :kitty2

19. I bought a Pukisha face. Communication was great and the face was VERY well-packaged and sent quickly.

20. I've posted on Spencers_Mom's other feedback thread but I traded with her again so I thought I'd sing her praises here too! She's awesome, flat out spectatular and down right fantastic. Do business with her just for the overwhelming sense of pride that DoA has someone like her here! Thanks so so very much for being patient with the transaction when I bought Jing (Dollzone BB). Spencers_Mom took a partial trade for this sweetie and was again, a joy to work with. Thank you thank you thank you!!

Highly recommended, Darthmermer approved! Hahaha.

DMM :kitty2