1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Spider_in_Love!

May 21, 2010

1. Hallo! I start a feedback thread for myself, I have my Ebay one, but I'll start one here too since I have bought some things from some members! ^^

I hope that no one would ever have problems with me, but in case, just try to solve it before by PM ^^ :doh

Yu :aheartbea

2. Spider_in_Love bought my Miho head and she was just wonderful. Great communication, paid fast and overall, perfect to deal with. would definitely do business with again ^_^

3. Spider_in_love bought a Lelouch Minimee head from me, and the whole transaction was wonderful!
      She was very patient and waited until after I came back from my vacation for me to ship, and always responded promptly to pms. She also sent payment quickly and let me know when she got him! Thanks for a great transaction, I hope you enjoy your new boy!!!:)

4. Spider_in_Love bought a minifee scar arm from me and was great to work with - very friendly and prompt with PMs and payment - thanks! :)

5. Spider_in_Love purchased some puki puki punch hands from me and was very nice to work with! Friendly communication and prompt payment. Thank you!

6. I purchased a pair of puki hands from Spider_in_Love. She was lovely to deal with, and the hands turned up well packaged and promptly. Thanks so much :)

7. I bought a pair of puki hands and a puki faceplate from Spider_in_Love. Great communication, everything was nicely packed and arrived quickly. Thank you very much!