1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for Spikelover

Jul 1, 2010

1. please leave her your feedback for me:)
    2. I just did a wonderful transaction with spikelover. She purchased a Littlefee Open eyed face plate from me. She paid fast and was wonderful to deal with. She let me know when she had the package and that the face was as hoped for. Hugs, MK
    3. I sold a doll to Spikelover. Her payment was fast and she let me know when the doll arrived safe and sound.
      I highly recommend her as a buyer! ^^
      Thank you so much! :D
    4. Spikelover bought a doll from me and the transaction could not have gone smoother. She was an absolute pleasure to do business with...great communication, fast payment and she even sent pictures when the doll arrived. I would not hesitate to do business with her again and highly recommend her. Thanks Tea.
    5. Spikelover bought a Mirwen sleeping head from me. Great communication and prompt payment. Many thanks.
    6. spikelover purchased a wig from me... everything went very smoothly. Communication was friendly, she sent the payment quickly, and let me know when the wig arrived. I would DEFINITELY work with her again...

:aheartbea Thanks! :aheartbea

7. I so enjoyed getting to know Spikelover when she bought my Iplehouse dolly from me. I will definitely work with her again and recommend her highly.