1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for spindlewood

Mar 22, 2007

1. I know I haven't done many transactions on here, but I know I've done a few. I had one person inquired if I did have a feedback thread awhile ago, so I'm going to post one up. :)

If you've ever done any business with me I'd very much appreciate some feedback. :D

Thank you! :aheartbea

2. I had a body-trade with Spindlewood and everything went perfectly! Communication was better than ever, she was always friendly and undestanding, even when I had to postpone the sending of the body. A lovely person and a dependable trader. A+++

3. Spindlewood joined my Leeke group order. She was very quick to pay and very patient when the order was delayed.

4. Spindlewood bought an MSD sized bike from me. She was very quick with the payments for both the bike and the shipping, and was patient when paypal was difficult.

5. Spindlewood bought doll eyes from me. She paid quickly and let me know when the items arrived. A real pleasure to do business with.

6. I bought a wig from Spindlewood. Great communication and fast shipping. She is a real sweetie to work with! Thanks!
      chops

7. Spindlewood is a wonderful seller with excellent communication and takes great care <3
      She sold a wig to me and it is great!
      Thankyou~

8. spindlewood is a great seller, she's really great to communicate with throughout the whole deal, and she ships as planned.
      I bought a BF head from her, and it was a pleasure to deal with her. =)

9. Spindlewood bought sweater from me.She was friendly and a pleasure to deal with.~and make a very quickly payment~~a nice communication~Thank you sooooo much.

10. I had a wonderful experience purchasing a wig from spindlewood! Communication was very professional, and the wig arrived quickly, well-packaged and accompanied by a very nice, handwritten thank you card. Thank you again, spindlewood! :kitty1

11. I bought a lovely wig from Spindlewood. She was very professional, friendly, and mailed very quickly. Thank you!

12. I bought a wig from spindlewood, exactly as described and shipped quickly! Thanks!

13. Sold a wig to spindlewood, she was very friendly and paid quickly, and let me know when she got it. Thanks!!

14. Spindlewood bought doll eyes from me.
      She paid quickly and let me know when package arrived.
      A pleasure to do business with.

15. Spindlewood participated in my nine9 Style GO and was perfect to work with ^^ fast payment and excellent communications~ Thanks!

16. I bought a pair of eyes from spindlewood, and the transaction was super smooth and pleasant. Communication was fantastic, and the eyes were just as described. Thank you so much! <3

17. Spindlewood bought a rheia head from me. Everything went super well, wonderful transaction! :chocoberry

18. spindlewood purchase a Leeke wig from me. The transaction couldn't have gone smoother! Her payment was quick and she let me know as soon as the wig arrived. An absolute pleasure, would love to deal with again!

19. I bought a MNF rheia head from spindlewood! the transaction was very good! great seller =)

20. I purchased a Blue Fairy TF Sarang from spindlewood. She was lovely to communicate with, sold her at a fair price, and included surprise extras. =D

I would definitely do business with her again!