Feedback for Spinelle

Nov 2, 2011

1. Hi! Please leave a feedback for me here.

Thank you! =D

2. I bouht a Cerisedolls Constantine head from Spinelle. She was absolutely perfect to deal with - quick responses, very polite and friendly. The head was well packed and I received it quickly. She is definitely a recommended seller!
      Thanks again! :)

3. Spinelle bought a Minifee Shushu from me and paid right away. I was very delayed when shipping but our communication throughout the whole transaction was great. She was really nice and understanding about the delays. She was wonderful to deal with!
      Thank you! :)

4. I bought a Pipos L. Charlotte from Spinelle. Great communication and the doll was shipped quickly and packed nicely, thanks again!

5. I bought a Pipos Bao from Spinelle. Quick communication and shipping and did an excellent job of packaging the doll up carefully, thank you so much!

6. Spinelle bought a doll head from me. We had a very good communication, and Spinelle made a fast payment, and informed me after the doll head had arrive safely. Thank you very much! Super buyer, will recommend to everyone! :aheartbea

7. Just finished a transaction with Spinelle...great product,communication with fast delivery.... ever thing was perfect, than you, Mikkio

8. Spinelle just bought my Dearmine Dorothy. Communication has been very friendly and quick. I hope you enjoy your new girl when she arrives =^-^=