1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for spookymoon

Jul 10, 2008

1. I couldn't find one that was already started, so I will go ahead!

Spookymoon bought a doll wig from me. Her payment was prompt and her communication was excellent! Couldn't ask for a better transaction. ^_^

Thanks again, and enjoy your new item!
      :aheartbea DJ Khim

2. I bought a Dollga Noella head from spookymoon. The head was as described. Fast shipping, great communication. She even held my item for a short period (while I was on vacation). I would definitely buy from her again!

3. spookymoon: sold a Peak's Woods Goldie to me. It was a super-fast, super-easy transaction. I asked her a question regarding payment and she was kind enough to trust me. Thank you so much for a pleasant transaction and for my beautiful new girl!:daisy

4. I purchased a DZ Feilian head from spookymoon. I had it paid for and 2 days later, the head was here. I was like WOW!! That's some extremely fast shipping. She was a real pleasure to deal with and would not hesitate to purchase anything from her. Thanks for another great transaction and experience on DoA.

5. I purchased a Obitsu body and head from spookymoon. Was wonderful to work with and very understanding especially since it took me a lot longer then planned to pay it off. Would love to buy from again or even sell to!