1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for spotted_mushroom

Mar 10, 2010

1. Hello!
      Anyone that has bought from me, or I have bought from them leave some feedback! Thank You!

2. Looks like Im the first to leave feedback! Spotted_Mushroom bought a pair of beyla hooves from me and it was a perfect transaction! Payment was fast and communication was excellent. Wasnt afraid to ask questions (which made me more confident they would like the purchase) and even told me what was planned for the hooves. Overall I am very happy my beyla parts went to a great home and I hope she enjoys them. Would absolutely recommend :)

3. I bought some Soom Beyla hooves from spotted_mushroom. They arrived very quickly.

4. Thank you so much for ordering a wig from Kagami Design.
      It was awesome transaction with quick payment and good communication ^^ It was a pleasure to work with spotted_mushroom!

5. spotted_mushroom purchased a pair of shoes from me. Everything went smoothly and she let me know when they arrived :)