1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Spring

Feb 13, 2009

1. Please leave feedback for Spring here. Thanks!

2. Had a lovely transaction with Spring where she bought a Limited Doll from me. She paid immediately and was quick to communicate and wonderful to correspond with!

3. Excellent communications, speedy payment, and awesome understanding describe Spring's interaction with me when she had me restring and redrill her two Finns. I would be happy to work with her anytime@

4. I recently did work for Spring on three different heads and one body. She was very easy and pleasant to work with, and paid promptly for all work done. I highly recommend her!

Raven

5. Spring bought an outfit set from me and was an excellent buyer. Communication was excellent and very friendly and payment was made quickly. I'd love to do business with her again!

6. Sold a pair of pants and a pair of shoes to Spring. The transaction went super smoothly and they were very friendly throughout.
      Would defiantly love to work with them again!
      Thank you!!

7. Spring Commissioned me for her 4 gorgeous dolls new face-up. Everything went really nice and smooth. Spring provided promptly communication and was very patient through out the process. Thank you very much!

8. Spring bought a bunch of clothing from me. Prompt payment, friendly communication, it was a pleasure dealing with her. Thanks again!