1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for SproutsMom

May 15, 2008

1. I bought a Delf Miyu head from SproutsMom. Communication was great, and she shipped promptly. Pleased with this transaction... I highly recommend her.

2. i bought a delf girl body off sproutsMom and i can say it was a lovely exsperiance her comunication is excelent

she was a joy to deal with

HIGHLY RECOMEND!!!

:aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea

3. Thanks! I love my little lovey!

4. SproutsMom is awesome! :D Great communication, super fast shipping. <3333 Thank you so much!

5. SproutsMom is a wonderful seller. I bought 3 volks wigs from her. They arrived super fast!!! It is a pleasure to do business with her. I am looking forward to buy things from her again.
      Thank you.

6. SproutsMom is a great seller. I bought three wigs and an outfit from her and they all arrived quickly and in pristine condition. Thanks so much! :-)

7. I purchased a jpop wig from SproutsMom, and it was a great transaction. She was helpful, friendly, and the shipping was very quick. I would gladly purchase from SproutsMom again.

8. I bought wigs from Sproutsmom - she shipped very fast and is great to do business with!

9. Got two wigs from SproutsMom, she is brilliant to deal with. Items shipped fast and they're just in time for Xmas gift!! Thank you very much <3

10. I purchased 2 pairs of boots and 1 pair of shoes from SproutsMom. Great communication and fast shipping. Everything arrived well packed and in mint condition. My girls are very happy! :)

11. I've just received a DIM Flora head from SproutsMom.
      The head was perfectly described, very well packed and fast shipped. It was a great pleasure to deal with a so good seller. :fangirl:

12. I bought a lovely souldoll outfit from sproutsmom, she is great to deal with and the outfit arrived in perfect condition, thanks:)
      x

13. I purchased Sproutsmom's gorgeous Kirya, she was communicative, friendly, and wonderful to deal with overall. Very happy with my purchase :)

14. SproutsMom bought my Unoa hybrid. She payed super fast and was overall a pleasure to deal with!

15. SproutsMom commissioned a faceup and light body blush for her Unoa Sist Hybrid. She was a complete pleasure and very patient with the long wait to get her girl complete.

~Meee

16. Participated recently in a Mio group order hosted by SproutsMom and she did a fabulous job through-out, polite and friendly, with excellent communication and fast, safe shipping of items once they arrived from Mio. She even included an extra, very nice little gift ~ I highly recommend her, she is lovely to do business with! :)

best wishes, :whitetruffle
      earth.spirits

17. I bought some stuff (body, outfit) from SPROUTSMOM. This overseas transaction was smooth and pleasant. SPROUTSMOM has excellent communication and shipped fast. All my stuff is in extra mint condition. I recommend SPROUTSMOM to all !!!! Thank you so much.

18. Great communication, item in perfect condition and lovely service :)

19. I bought a cute Soullkid's outfit from SproutsMom and it was a perfect transaction. :) A++

thanks!!

shari

20. bought a Mio t-shirt from SproutsMom. Communication was easy - responded quickly to PMs and shipped promptly. T-shirt is lovely. Thanks!