Feedback for spyder88

Aug 17, 2017

1. Please leave any feedback for any transaction with me, it would be greatly appreciated.

2. Great to sale to, great communication would sale to again :)

3. I purchased 2 DollZone Hids from spyder88~ the whole thing was amazing. He contacted me from seeing my WTB thread. Showed me all the pictures I needed and shipped promptly. Everything was packaged perfectly and I couldn’t be happier! Would definitely buy from again. Thank you so much :aheartbea

4. I bought a Dollzone Mo-B head from Spyder88 on short layaway. Everything shipped fast and was well-packed. Definitely recommend to do business with. Cheers!

5. I sold some clothes to Spyder88.
      Communication was wonderful and payment was quick~
      Would do business with them again~ Thanks!

6. Sold a DZ MSD body to Spyder88 on a brief layaway. Great communication, and paid early! Thank you for a great transaction! :)

7. Spyder88 purchases my Dollzone Raphael on a short layaway. Communication was great and payments were on/ahead of time. Wouldn’t hesitate to work with again.

8. I sold a Dollzone Hid to spyder88 on a short layaway and everything was great! His communication with me was very prompt and payments were extremely quick. I would definitely work with him again if the chance ever came up! :)

9. Bought a Doll Leaves Kira from Spyder88, they shipped him out ahead of schedule, and he arrived neatly packed. Thank you for a great transaction!

10. I bought a DZ Mo from spyder88 and the transaction was excellent! Great communication, doll arrived quickly and quite well packaged. Thanks! :)

11. Spyder88 bought a Dollzone Miyou from me on short layaway. They were very patient with me replying to messages since emails aren’t working for me and they even paid off the layaway early. A++! Definitely recommend!