1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Squid

Jun 8, 2011

1. Please post all feedback here : )
    2. I'm very happy to post here first. Our transaction was perfect. Squid paid very fast, answer on mail quickly and always kind and friendly. Just a pleasure :aheartbea :aheartbea :aheartbea

Everything on A+++ :daisy
    3. Squid bought a Winking Pipi faceplate from me. She paid quickly and was always quick to reply. A smooth transaction!
    4. Squid is a pleasure to do business with. Communicates in a timely manner and pays quickly. A+!
    5. ​Positive Feedback
      I did a trade with squid, my CH UU for her Doll Leaves Lili, the doll arrived safely packaged and in great condition. Squid's communication was great, I would definitely do business with her again~!
    6. I bought a doll leaves Safa from Squid. She showed up packed very very well and in A+ condition. She even added a little dress that is soooo pretty! I am very happy and communication with her was very positive and personable. Highly recommended :)
    7. I bought a Doll Leaves Fay from Squid. Communication was clear, shipping was prompt, and I'm so pleased with the doll! Definitely recognized.