1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Sta-Sayomi

Oct 25, 2010

1. I started this thread because I did not see one for Sta-Sayomi.

Anyways, Sta-Sayomi bought a Soom MD Cuprit head from me. Excellent buyer, paid super fast and let me know right away when the head arrived!

2. sta-sayomi purchased a feeple 65 girl body from me and was very pleasant to deal with - even when the postal system appeared to have lost the package! (luckily it was found and arrived safely)

3. I bought a soom doll's head from Sta-Sayomi, everything is smooth, thank you ^_^

4. I had a very pleasant transaction with Sta-Sayomi. I sold a limited Volks SdGrG Belle head to this member and would be more then happy to deal with them again in the future. Thank you so much for being such a great buyer and for keeping the communication going so that I can rest at ease knowing that Belle arrived safe and sound over seas. Enjoy! ^_^

5. I had a great transaction with Sta-Sayomi
      she was a fantastic buyer!
      she paid quick and was kind enough to let me know when she got the doll
      it was a great pleasure to deal with her
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. I had another great transaction with Sta-Sayomi
      A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ buyer!
      thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. I sold a doll to Sta-Sayomi on layaway but she paid very quickly. Communication was great. A wonderful buyer. Thank you.

8. I traded with Sta-Sayomi. My Volks head for her Cuprit. Excellent trade, very happy :)

9. I bought from her a wonderful Dress for my doll.
      The communication was good and she send the dress very quickly and safetly.
      I can recommend her very well and thank you for this smoothy transaction.^^

10. I bought a Minifee Marcia from Sta-Sayomi. She was very friendly and polite, and answered all of my questions promptly and honestly. The doll was safely packaged and I even received some cute extras with her! Thank you so much, definitely a pleasant transaction. ^^