1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Stabbie

Jul 8, 2009

1. Bought a DZ Mo from Stabbie. He arrived well packaged and super quick! He's lovely - thankyou so much :D x

2. I bought some Puki hands from Stabbie and I am very happy with them. Great communication and the hands were shipped to me quickly and packaged carefully. Thanks so much!

3. I bought a Soom Alk Birdie Windie fullset outfit, Soom Chalco's Forest King feathered cloak and wrist guards, and a pair of PukiPuki bow hands from Stabbie. Perfect transaction! She was friendly, super fast to ship and everything arrived safe and sound - very securely packaged and even more gorgeous in person. My spoiled Soom boy is absolutely in love with his fabulous new addition, and has insisted upon wearing the cloak (...and pretty much only the cloak) since the box arrived. ;) I would be delighted to work with her again! <3

4. Stabbie bought crobi body from me , she paid off layaway early and communication was great ^^
      I will gladly do business with her again !!
      A+++

5. I bought a Soom Trona from this user. Easy to deal with, fast to ship. Would shop again. Thanks.

6. I bought a Soom Ai from Stabbie. The doll was shipped promptly and arrived safely. Thank you for a great transaction. :D

7. I bought outfit and wig from Stabbie. Quick shipping, great communication. Thanks so much!

8. I bought a minifee Shushu from @Stabbie and she was amazing! Kept in contact with me, shipped fast, never failed to answer any PM, even if I was just being silly anxious or just needed reassurance. :) The doll arrived well packed and in excellent shape and I was super pleased. I would very happily buy from @Stabbie again any day!

9. I purchased a Dollshe Saint from Stabbie. She was very sweet and pleasant throughout the Q and A and the transaction. communication was prompt and polite and shipping was great. I would highly recommend Stabbie!
      Thank you so much for the Saint Stabbie!:aheartbea

10. I completely blanked on leaving feedback! I bought a Minifee Karsh from Stabbie, and they were fantastic. She sent him quickly, and he was beautiful and perfect and I love him!

11. I purchased a doll from Stabie on layaway! Communication was wonderful and the packing was superb. shipped super quickly and the doll was exactly as described!!! Will gladly buy again!! Awesome!

12. POSITIVE!
      Soom MD Cloak

I had such a pleasant transaction with Stabbie! The cloak is perfect and will go great with my boy's character. Very communicative and friendly.

Thanks again!

13. I bought a Soom Borol head from Stabbie! She kept excellent communication, was polite and friendly, and shipped very fast! Everything was perfect, reccomend!

14. I bought a Soom outfit from Stabbie and I am very pleased. Shipping was very fast, everything was packed well. I would definitely buy from her again.

15. Bought an Alk/Yrie wing set from her. Great to deal with! :) Shipped quickly and am v. pleased.

16. Stabbie sold a crobi head to me with smoothie transaction and it packed very well,thank you!

17. I bought wings parts from Stabbie. She always kept communicating even after delivery. Very nice person. Very fun and pleasant to deal with. She's very kind and she also answers questions really fast. She also ships very fast. The items arrived packed real well. They arrived in perfect condition and perfect for my project! I also made a mistake of sending the delivery notice to someone else but she was kind enough to remind me and messaged me about it. Very pleased with interacting with her and will look forward to more transactions in the future if she has anything in my interest. ^_^

18. Traded with @Stabbie: a custom flower crown for a 1/4 dollzone jacket.
      Trade went very smooth, and the jacket arrived like a speeding bullet! Thank you so much again!! :hug:

19. Purchased a nice MSD shirt from Stabbie and she was a wonderful seller! Nicely packaged and it arrived very quickly!! Thank you so much!!

20. Stabbie sold me a doll outfit and everything went very smoothly. Thanks so much! Excellent seller, A+